Great scent -long lasting

Posted by 5004851055379635053 on Feb 04, 2013

I decided to go for something parabene-free, and bought a bunch of deodorants from this site. This is by far the best one i've tried so far. Even better than my old (harmful)favourite from gucci.

Smells good

Posted by 4889577416046149347 on Aug 08, 2012

But doesnt last very long, the good thing is that is not a health hazard. so i will keep buying this one

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

At last good deodorant without aluminum. Works great and smells really good. Last all day.

Good for every day, smells GREAT!

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on Aug 17, 2013

This deodorant smells VERY good, fresh and "manly" and young. I really loved it on my hubby, and I'm very picky. It's an overall "safe" smell that would suit most men in their 20s and older. The deodorand stick has a nice size and goes on smoothly. Only problem is that it does not prevent the sweat-smell very well if you had a tough day on the job. For "normal" days it's great, but I don't think it's suitable for men that have a physical active job and sweat a lot.

Mild but lasting scent

Posted by 5101667514327346562 on Jun 28, 2013

Faint scent but lasts quite a while. Doesn't seem to stain white shirts but do apply sparingly.

I tried, I really did

Posted by 4892223633738776947 on Feb 28, 2014

I was excited to buy this deodorant and looked forward to its arrival. It just does not work for me. This is not to say it is a bad product, it just does not last more than a couple hours. I do not sweat alot and work in an office. By lunch time I can smell that it has worn off. I really wanted it to work but I will not order again.

Doesnt hold up

Posted by SugarDumplin on Apr 25, 2014

I have been on the hunt for a natural deodorant for my husband and have yet to fine one. He doesnt sweat a lot, but this would only work if he applied SEVERAL times a day and WASH his armpits before each application, which is not practical.

EMJ Cedarwood

Posted by 4783579471528362796 on Jul 02, 2013

Smells great, wish they had a white stick too

Great scent especially for a natural deodorant

Posted by dalegeyer on Jul 18, 2015

The scent is very masculine and lasts for several hours. I was impressed with the volume of product in one deodorant stick, making the price very good. I find that this deodorant can get very sticky and pasty white under your arms if your armpits are not completely dry upon application (such as after a shower). Otherwise, it is a very good natural deodorant at a great price.

Very Strong Odor

Posted by WorldPeace on Jul 08, 2013

This deodorant seems good, but i have chemical sensitivity (MCS), so i can't stand VERY strong aromas. This deodorant smells very strongly and after a while i couldn't stand it, even when i applied only a little under the armpits. I will look for something with a more mild aroma.