good staff

Posted by 5692954593229149802 on May 03, 2016

Not bed, it`s really blocked smell for all day.

Good stuff!

Posted by 4844481387874325019 on Apr 21, 2016

Would be "great" but it does this weird "foaming" thing under your arm right after you put it on which last for about 10 minutes. It will wet your shirt if you put it on right away--kind of the opposite of what you want. However, it provides long lasting protection in the gym, so I'm a very happy man! Few non-antiperspirants can do that, so I was elated to find that this product does the job so well!

My husband loves it!

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Apr 19, 2016

The only natural deodrant that my husband likes. He's been using it for about a year now. Smells great and most importantly it works!

Wow !

Posted by 5008577855699611971 on Apr 19, 2016

It's THE favorite of my husband, he LOOOOOOVES this. He even dropped its Axe deodorant so it's effective and smells soooo god ! I'm so happy to have find a natural product for him.

i like

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on Apr 10, 2016

this products i like the smell and it's work very well

Great

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

Great deodorant for men, nice scent.

Finally

Posted by 5530317096082038349 on Feb 23, 2016

Finally I found the perfect deodorant: - no junk - marvelous scent: subtle, not too poignant - long-lasting - non-irritating If I could give it more than five stars, I would.

Husband uses it - & I do, too!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

Since going vegan, deodorant has been a struggle. I love my Crystal deodorant spray but it doesn't cut it some days when I wear long sleeves. My husband would find himself smelly mid-day, and so would I and there's nothing worse than being out and smelly. This product, we find works all day long for us. The smell is also pleasant and "manly", but not in such a way that a lady couldn't also wear it, because the smell does fade enough that it isn't over powering. Since using it I haven't had any mid-day odour, and neither has my husband.

OMG! Yes!

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

Smells GREAT! I got this for my husband and we BOTH love it!! It smells wonderful and it works great for him, a carpenter in FL.

Got for my husband

Posted by Rena61 on Jan 31, 2016

He likes it very much, and is glad I got it for him.