Everyday Minerals, Concealer, Multi-Tasking, .06 oz (1.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Best concealer ever.

Posted by 4733042005193992106 on Mar 27, 2013

I have a background in cosmetics (makeup and skin care) and have tried almost everything on the market. I'm really concerned about all the "junk" that enters the body through the skin and have the last few years changed everything I use from commercial brands to products that are good for me, not only looks good. I've had problems with finding a good concealer though. I've always ended up using YSL Touche Eclat. Not even really good mineral brands had a good enough concealer. I'm stunned by this one! Never ever thought that a concealer to this price could replace the YSL. But this is amazing! This color blends perfectly into my skin and skintone and it doesn't show and cover what is supposed to be covered but still makes the skin look radiant. I even use it under my eyes. A good concealer brush is a must for this and I use the one Ecotools has. I will never change concealer again. A friend of mine tried it and loved it so much that she bought one too. I highly recommended this product!!

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Apr 20, 2013

Excellent for under eye circles! Not very good at covering blemishes or dark spots in medium to dark skin tones (too light). Very light weight. Could be use as highlight!

Super!

Posted by 5296349702550680595 on Dec 24, 2012

It made my dark circles disappear! Perfect for any problems on the skin!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1390929 on Jan 23, 2013

It's very good on the redness on the sides of my nose, but it does NOT work under my eyes.

great concealer, no so multi-tasking tho

Posted by 4745444789879202343 on Nov 12, 2012

perfect shade (im super fair) covers like crazy and stays faithful all day long. best on pimples and imperfections, not as good for under eye circles