Everyday Minerals, Concealer, Sunlight Color Corrector, 06 oz (1.7 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Best yellow concealer

Posted by Zihuana on Sep 04, 2013

I have a very severe red scarring on my face and this is the only yellow concealer that does anything to it. I have tried other labels as well but this has better amount of pigment and the right shade of yellow (yellow enough). Also about the only thing I can use to help conceal brown marks. Green and blue shades of concealers appear as themselves on my skin and also make it look a bit more grey, so no help from those shades. My skin is neutral/cool, light.

I really like it

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Oct 30, 2013

I have different concealers, but this is the only one that I can acctually use under my eyes. Other concealers make my eyes red and swollen but this one doesn't! It has very light concistency yet it covers all my skin flaws :) My favourite concealer!