blush

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Jan 31, 2014

Ok, it is more on the pink side. How I can explain the colour...soft dusty rose. The sheen is soft, I can't see it on my face. A looooot of product, very pigmented...

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

very beautiful, with glitter, very pigmented, long-lasting,super nice peach color

Nice blush...not sure about colour

Posted by Reviewer1944110 on Jul 06, 2013

I don't think that the picture on website represents colour in real life which is much darker. It is a great product however the colour is too strong for me...I do not think peach describes it well...it more blush red. If you have beige complexion this is too strong..(well by my taste) if you like subtle blush this colour is not for you. It would suit more olive skins...

Beautiful colour and finish, well priced natural product

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Jun 18, 2013

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting much for a $9.99 mineral blush. The colour is perfect for my light skin tone and sets off my green/blue eyes nicely. You can adjust the colour intensity depending on how much you put on your brush. It is a nice concentrated pigment so you only need a tiny amount per application. The colour is peachy with a hint of pink (looks more pink in the container) and a nice very subtle sheen finish. Good staying power - lasts all day. I will definitely buy again and look at ordering more everyday minerals products.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Rumyana krasivie,est´ blestochki,toje ochen´ legko pereborshit´,s nimi nado okuratno rabotat´...chto dlya menya ne tak praktichno na kajdii den´!