My favourite brush of all time

Posted by 5515745443558817047 on May 30, 2015

i use this brush for everything, to apply liquid and powder foundation and to buff. Love this brush will buy another two to avoid having to clean so often.

love!

Posted by 5319778760989142357 on Jun 22, 2015

I love it!! its super easy to use. blend well!

Flawless brush

Posted by greenandclean on Sep 07, 2016

I prefer to use a flat top brush when applying my mineral powder because it gives more coverage. This brush is super soft and not rough on my sensitive skin. I use a facial cleanser to clean the brush when I feel like it's needed, and the brush dries up as soft and lovely as before. I've been a iHerb customer for 5 years and have tried a lot of products which I have reviewed, so if you're interested in finding good products, please visit my profile.

Good one

Posted by RainbowNebula on Jun 08, 2015

Great brush for applying mineral foundation, but takes forever to dry when washed. I have a backup brush for mineral foundation in store always( the real techniques buffing brush does the job just as good ;))

Nice

Posted by 5487953183766941126 on Apr 08, 2016

Nice

Good Brush

Posted by 4626145772627149635 on May 18, 2016

A nice, soft, short-handled brush. Very good for liquid foundation. I'm happy with this purchase.

Very nice brush

Posted by 5531167161683433281 on Sep 30, 2015

I Like this brush, it is Ideal for using with mineral makeup. Takes a bit long to dry after washing it but I do not find it as a problem.

Great Brush

Posted by 5041298696737752279 on Sep 21, 2014

perfect size for applying foundation. super soft brush! only a few bristles came out when i first used it, apart from that its perfect.

nice brush, but expected it to be bigger

Posted by scatterbrained on Nov 18, 2014

It arrived with no package, just put into the parcel box. The bristles are very gentle, well-made and well-absorbent. It helps to cover my face with the mineral powder even. One drawback is that I expected this brush to be bigger.

problème de taille

Posted by 4691889628070842529 on Mar 15, 2015

Outre le fait que je pensais ce pinceau beaucoup plus grand, la qualité est top!