멜팅파데 쓸때 퍼프대신 써보세요

Posted by Reviewer1369853 on Aug 04, 2013

미네랄 파운데이션 쓸때 이걸로 발라야 더 효과가 좋아요 뭉치치도 않고 잘 펴발라져요 처음에는 테크닉이 필요하지만 쓰다보면 스킬이 느네요 잔털이 많이 빠지는게 흠인데.. 처음에 아예 빨아서 털을 제거하시고 쓰심이 좋을듯

ok

Posted by 5435647994424154985 on Apr 27, 2015

I was really excited about getting this brush but unfortunately, it can not even compare to my favorite real techniques expert face brush. However, I have found a great use for this brush, and that is for buffing powder.

Not bad

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Jul 31, 2014

Works pretty well with my RMSBeauty 'un'powder.

great quality but too small for applying foundation

Posted by sophielu on Mar 11, 2015

this is a good brush but I it's too small (not wide enough) for a foundation brush. I would use it for a blush.

Shred on me ;-(

Posted by 4652859674458276112 on Apr 02, 2014

Although this brush does a good job on foundation application, the bristles have been shredding (seriously on my first usage) during the first few usages. After nearly a month's usage, the bristles now stop shredding. However, the bristles are so packed and dense that it takes longer to dry out after shampooing, therefore I have to use another foundation brush whenever it is not yet ready.

good

Posted by Reviewer1381548 on May 03, 2014

good

Looses hairs

Posted by Stefana on Sep 13, 2015

This brush is quite soft and looked solid, but the first use left tons of hairs on my face, so it went directly into the trash. Maybe I got a bad batch, but it's the only one I ever ordered from Everyday Minerals.