July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Everyday Minerals, It Base, Multi-Tasking Neutral, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Best mineral foundation I have tried

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I love mineral makeup and this everyday minerals base is fantastic. The composition is very simple so out are most of the nasty chemicals you can find in other brands. And it does the job! The coverage can be build-up and it still looks very natural. It is also very easy to find your perfect shade as everyday minerals provide sets of 3 different shade tester at mini-price. The shade multi-tasking neutral is great for my fair skin with pink undertones. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

Love this make up!!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Jun 08, 2014

The great thing about mineral make up is that you can gradually build it's coverage, so this powder make up is perfect for me. My skin is regular and I have some sun spots and some blemishes (depends on the day of the month :/..) I love using this for the hot summer says because it will not irritate my skin and it makes the kin feel and look more even and clean. I already purchased my second package :)