New To iHerb?

Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base, Vanilla, .17 oz (4.8 g)

Reviews 4-star

Nice product, wrong color

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Dec 02, 2013

I was sure it's a match for me, as it's supposed to be fair/light with neutral undertones. But still, it's a shade darker than I'd prefer. For instance, Meow Cosmetics Sleek Siamese is lighter, so now I'm mixing it in to lighten the tone. But the finish is nice and natural. Although my skin is prone to dry patches and sometimes shines in t-zone, I have natural finish for longer (it's not matte, though) than with most foundations, and it looks much more natural on the skin, even if you apply it gradually to get better coverage. I'll probably order a lighter shade, because apart from a slight shade mismatch it's good.