Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Golden Ivory 1W, 0.17 oz (4.8 g)

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5080497373442565958 on Jul 22, 2014

I only recently discovered Everyday Minerals and so am so glad I did. Has great staying powder and doesn't leave my face shiny after a couple of hours. The finishing powder is terrific too. One star off for packaging. Would be great if it came as a compressed powder or in a better dispenser.

Great color for people with a yellow/green cast to skin

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 23, 2015

These "golden" colors are so much better for me than the neutrals I used to buy. Traditional colors are red-based. I can't wear orange based. But with my ivory skin that looks slightly yellow/green when compared to your average Irish caucasion, these golden colors are best. The matte colors don't go on heavy. In fact, I have a little more trouble covering zits, but I like them better than the EM base with the jojoba. My face gets too oily with those.

Oxidizes a lot!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

When I apply this the color is dead on! I'm an NC15 at Mac. Unfortunately, it does not last well on its own at all (I have oily skin), so after a while my skin looks a bit shiny, and the texture looks bad too, plus the color becomes darker. The coverage is pretty light also for someone with acne scarring, etc, but I knew that already. I love that it's natural, but it doesn't work for me, unfortunately.