amazing!!!!

Posted by 5147408289991365844 on Jan 08, 2016

I mostly use high end products, but once in a while I like to experiment with cheaper brands. This powder is the best find ever. If you have combination skin, this powder would be the best choice. It gives you a light coverage and the most important this foundation takes the oily shine off your face for several hours and doesn't clogs the pores. I have fair skin with pinkish undertones and this shade worked very well for me. If you like your face to look natural, but evened out and nourished, this one will deliver.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5080497373442565958 on Jul 22, 2014

I only recently discovered Everyday Minerals and so am so glad I did. Has great staying powder and doesn't leave my face shiny after a couple of hours. The finishing powder is terrific too. One star off for packaging. Would be great if it came as a compressed powder or in a better dispenser.

Great color for people with a yellow/green cast to skin

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Mar 23, 2015

These "golden" colors are so much better for me than the neutrals I used to buy. Traditional colors are red-based. I can't wear orange based. But with my ivory skin that looks slightly yellow/green when compared to your average Irish caucasion, these golden colors are best. The matte colors don't go on heavy. In fact, I have a little more trouble covering zits, but I like them better than the EM base with the jojoba. My face gets too oily with those.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great foundation!

best foundation ever for oil and acne skin!

Posted by 5760529547591789403 on Jul 05, 2016

This is the best foundation I ever used! It last the whole day with really good coverage. However, I got the wrong shade for my skin tone. If you r like me, Asian girl with fair skin, you probably don't want to get this golden shade(ending with W). I will definitely buy again in a different shade like 1N.

Good

Posted by 5654089599759418376 on Jun 09, 2016

Good enough. I have a mixed oda.Stays matt three to four hours

Oxidizes a lot!

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

When I apply this the color is dead on! I'm an NC15 at Mac. Unfortunately, it does not last well on its own at all (I have oily skin), so after a while my skin looks a bit shiny, and the texture looks bad too, plus the color becomes darker. The coverage is pretty light also for someone with acne scarring, etc, but I knew that already. I love that it's natural, but it doesn't work for me, unfortunately.