Love everyday minerals

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

Perfect on my skin throughout the summer. Nice and natural coverage! I don't know for sure that I have neutral skin color, but this color worked well on me and also my sister so If you are unsure I would go neutral, it seem to be very versatile. I don't get any allergies using everyday minerals which is great! (I react to nearly everything else)

Keeps my skin matt

Posted by 5732211149724795615 on May 07, 2014

Keeps my oily skin matt for a number of hours, way more than any other mineral make up.

good

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 26, 2014

I like it!

Great make up

Posted by Reviewer2085840 on Mar 01, 2014

Love this product!!!

powder

Posted by 4711701702990270744 on Oct 03, 2013

oh it is really amazing product, matt my skin which is oily for long time, it is need not much powder to make up for my face. I will buy it more.

Did not buy it for myself

Posted by Reviewer1964855 on Aug 01, 2013

Seems to be ok.

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 05, 2013

My nose is the oiliest part of my face and this makeup just mattifies for around 10 minutes before oils showing through. . It does an amazing job at even out my skin tone. Feels so light and looks natural even if you put a lot on. Highly recommend it. For very oily skin use with magnesia milk.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer2523329 on Dec 07, 2012

Matte Base mne bolshe ponravilas´ dlya kombinirovannoi koji,matiruet konechno ne na dolgo,no pokritie takoe naruralnoe poluchaetsya,esli eshe net byak na lize to voobshe super budet!

Posted by Strelka on Nov 02, 2012

laba kvalitāte, labi klājas uz sejas.

Seems to work as well as Bare Minerals

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

I have used Bare Minerals for years. I was looking for a more cost effective solution. I've tried the mineral powder from the store brands like Cover Girl, Maybelline and I found that it seems like my skin doesn't breath with those. My face felt hot all the time - it was a strange feeling that I don't get with Bare Minerals. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by Every Day Minerals...coverage is just as good as Bare Minerals (I can't tell the different)...except Everyday Minerals has a better price point!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »