July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Everyday Minerals, Matte Base, Medium Beige Neutral, 0.17 oz (4.8 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Seems to work as well as Bare Minerals

Posted by 5278292589336128118 on Oct 22, 2012

I have used Bare Minerals for years. I was looking for a more cost effective solution. I've tried the mineral powder from the store brands like Cover Girl, Maybelline and I found that it seems like my skin doesn't breath with those. My face felt hot all the time - it was a strange feeling that I don't get with Bare Minerals. Well, I was pleasantly surprised by Every Day Minerals...coverage is just as good as Bare Minerals (I can't tell the different)...except Everyday Minerals has a better price point!

Posted by Strelka on Nov 02, 2012

laba kvalitāte, labi klājas uz sejas.

Very good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 05, 2013

My nose is the oiliest part of my face and this makeup just mattifies for around 10 minutes before oils showing through. . It does an amazing job at even out my skin tone. Feels so light and looks natural even if you put a lot on. Highly recommend it. For very oily skin use with magnesia milk.

like it

Posted by OksanaM on Aug 10, 2012

it's my first mineral base, but i think I will stay with it, as it keeps my oily skin more fresh

Love everyday minerals

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

Perfect on my skin throughout the summer. Nice and natural coverage! I don't know for sure that I have neutral skin color, but this color worked well on me and also my sister so If you are unsure I would go neutral, it seem to be very versatile. I don't get any allergies using everyday minerals which is great! (I react to nearly everything else)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »