one pump and it's enough

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014

the bubble bath is not like a typical liquid soap, it's a bit watery, just like those in for foam bath pump bottles. I transferred the content to another bottle that has pump in it. tried it with 3 pumps, the baby basin was filled with bubbles. then gradually i tried two pumps and then just one. one pump is all it needs to give the baby a nice bath experience.

For babies and adults alike

Posted by 5125169672798020628 on Jan 07, 2013

I bought this initially for my daughter to use in her nightime baths. Lavender has always given me a soothing relaxing sensation in the bath and I wanted to experiment it with my daughter. The Shea butter seems to give a great glisten on her skin after the bath. Not to mention the bubbles last for a good enough time for her to play in the bath. If you have trouble getting your young one to take baths, buy some of this and watch them beat you to the bathroom ready to go for their cleaning.

Bubble mania

Posted by Reviewer1669434 on Aug 27, 2012

This smells good, and makes a ton of bubbles! The design on the bottle isn´t too fancy, and would have never caught my attention in a store, but that doesn´t really matter, does it. ;-)

love it

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Dec 17, 2012

economic gentle smell lots of bubbles

I will buy another

Posted by Reviewer2709786 on Nov 12, 2011

It is very iconomic bubble bath. One cap maks great fan for my children.Gentle smile and large bottle.

爱死了,绝对为婴幼儿孩童及成人推荐

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Jul 06, 2011

此款产品老少皆宜,有机,泡沫丰富,价格便宜,味道好,我和宝宝都爱死了,泡澡离不开它的,感谢iHerb这么好的购物平台!

굉장한 거품

Posted by Reviewer1813919 on Apr 20, 2012

조금만 넣어도 굉장한 거품이 나네요 저는 괜찮았는데 다른 식구들은 몸이 따갑나네요 아직 말을 못하는 아가라 괜히 걱정돼는대 눈에 들어가도 따가워하지 않았어요 양도 굉장히 많아요

Lots of Bubbles

Posted by 5478610868775169136 on Jul 14, 2013

For a bubble bath not listing any sulfates, this product produces an amazing amount of bubbles for just a capful of product. The ingredients listed are few with mostly naturally derived ingredients. This is the only bubble bath I use on my 3 year old and well worth it.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Jun 09, 2015

Great bubbles, smells good and is made me with great ingredients!

Like it on every use

Posted by 5554842030073001711 on Dec 13, 2015

Every day I use this "everyday shea" I think again "what a nice odour". It's really so - not annoying, but sensible aroma. It produces a lot of bubbles even in highly calcinated water. I usually add 3-4 caps for full bathtub of bubbles.