Weak and watery

Posted by 5601234445206528838 on Jan 16, 2016

I bought this moisturiser on the strength of the many positive reviews & was very disappointed that it does nothing for my dry skin.. I felt as though I was splattering viscous water. This lotion does not moisturise at all. Sorry.

My second bottle

Posted by Reviewer1486159 on Dec 12, 2015

Light cream, no complaints. I think the unpleasant smell of shea was stronger in my previous Everyday Shea lotion (vanilla scent). Either I'm gotten used to it or they're managed to tone it down.

love it!

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Sep 16, 2015

my second purchase and i will continue to buy. lovely pleasant fragrance and texture. not heavy or greasy, and leaves skin feeling very smooth and soft.

Last a long time...

Posted by Reviewer3236180 on Jul 07, 2015

I like this lotion because it last me a long time. Used by itself might not provide enough moisturizing, but I add oils and that way it works for me.

Good moisturizer

Posted by 5082710537755433453 on Jun 14, 2015

The scent is nice, and it absorbs fast without leaving a sticky feeling.

Great

Posted by JosiphiaRizado on May 06, 2015

awesome product for all type of skin.... i usually add more oils and butter, cause my skin is dry and it works perfect...

Helps a lot :)

Posted by 4635972248279423363 on Oct 13, 2014

So I bought this because I saw it only contains natural ingredients and not much extra-stuff, so it's a clear product, simple and effective. In fact, it might be a little aqueous, but it leaves a non-greasey hydration, smoothing the skin and the container is huge, so you'l have for a while... For the price: top!

Not Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1463803 on Oct 01, 2014

I purchased this because it is at a great price and seems like a good natural product. It was very disappointing as it's not very moisturizing and the texture is a too watery. Will not buy again.

Shea Lotion - Lavender

Posted by 4940928267422182929 on Jul 29, 2014

Excellent product. It simply works, providing a great balance of fragrance and skin softening. Best buy on the market!

Great Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer2949566 on Jun 20, 2013

I've tried all the "flavors", and the lavender is the best. The whole family uses it now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »