Cleanest large unscented lotion on iHerb

Posted by may291 on May 30, 2012

I was looking for a large bottle of unscented lotion with good ingredients. At one time I tried Alba, it had parabens in it, now changed formula and it has dimethicone. This has simple clean ingredients, least expensive of the three 32 oz unscenteds available on iHerb, light feeling but nicely moisturizing. It seems like maybe it's been reformulated since the first bottle I bought, looks thicker and a slightly more yellow. Note that "unscented" does not mean it has no smell at all, it does have a light scent of the ingredients, which I find pleasant. Just no added fragrances.

Safe and softening

Posted by Reviewer1946620 on Aug 12, 2010

Very moisturizing, smooth, and glides on.

Love it

Posted by 4899587022547891913 on Jan 07, 2015

I have super sensitive skin and react to pretty much everything I put on it, except for this. It's great. It dries, unlike when I use coconut oil (the only other thing I can use), it helps my skin heal if I have a reaction present, and I can use it on my face (I have acne, and not only does it not agitate it, it helps it and makes my skin look and feel better). Plus it's fair trade and natural. What more could you want? Just a fun fact, I've used this in Brisbane (Australia) humidity/heat as well as in Edmonton's (Canada) dry, cold weather and never had a problem. In severely dry weather I would just use in conjunction with coconut oil.

It's okay

Posted by Reviewer2649896 on Mar 05, 2012

The lotion is rather thin, considering it has shea in it... And be warned: it smells like unrefined shea butter, which has a characteristic odor, so it's not really unscented.

Good

Posted by JosiphiaRizado on May 06, 2015

Great lotion....just know how to use it. i add moe oil and glycerin to it for my dry skin...

Nice texture, strange smell

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012

This bodylotion has a nice texture, and draws quickly into the skin. It smells a little strange (no perfume), like wheat, but I give it a plus for the fact that it has no perfume. Good for sensitive skin.

Not Great. 2 stars for good ingredients but....

Posted by Reviewer1745975 on Nov 20, 2012

It's a watery thin solution that does not work. I bought it as a "whole family" solution but we all feel like our skin is dry 30 minutes after we apply it. I added some sweet almond and jojoba oil to it and it helped but I would not buy this product again nor would I recommend it.

I love this non-greasy moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2344314 on Jun 02, 2010

Excellent. Nothing fancy, but really delivers the goods. My skin had become very dry, despite using other more oily moisturizers. This is an excellent product.

Good price and size

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Aug 27, 2010

Madrid, Spain. I like this size, it is very convenient. The product is unscented and moisturizes very well. Because it is unscented, it will not interfere when you put some perfume.

일상적인 보습제로 딱

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Sep 12, 2012

This smells unrefined shea butter itself. Very fast absorbed, and not greasy at all. (maybe insufficient for very dry skin) Good price for good quality for everyday lotion. I'll buy this again. 향은 shea butter 냄새 그대로입니다. Unscented라고 해서 무향일 거라고 예상하고 사면 좀 후회하실 듯... +) 제조 시다마 약간 달라지는 듯합니다. 냄새도요. 시어버터 냄새 강할 때는 엄청 강합니다. 처음에 샀을 때보다 보습력(기름기)는 약간 더해지고 냄새는 더 고약해졌다고 할까요..미세한 차이가 있습니다.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »