Good price and size

Posted by Reviewer2150797 on Aug 27, 2010

Madrid, Spain. I like this size, it is very convenient. The product is unscented and moisturizes very well. Because it is unscented, it will not interfere when you put some perfume.

일상적인 보습제로 딱

Posted by Reviewer1831910 on Sep 12, 2012

This smells unrefined shea butter itself. Very fast absorbed, and not greasy at all. (maybe insufficient for very dry skin) Good price for good quality for everyday lotion. I'll buy this again. 향은 shea butter 냄새 그대로입니다. Unscented라고 해서 무향일 거라고 예상하고 사면 좀 후회하실 듯... +) 제조 시다마 약간 달라지는 듯합니다. 냄새도요. 시어버터 냄새 강할 때는 엄청 강합니다. 처음에 샀을 때보다 보습력(기름기)는 약간 더해지고 냄새는 더 고약해졌다고 할까요..미세한 차이가 있습니다.

Inodora pero con matices

Posted by ladivinacarolina on Jul 05, 2013

Es una estupenda loción hidratante. Se extiende muy bien, deja la piel muy suave y se absorbe bastante rápido. El problema es que no lleva perfumes, y eso hace que el olor propio de la crema no sea muy agradable al momento de aplicarla. Para mí no tiene mayor problema porque una vez que se absorbe ya no queda ningún tipo de olor, pero mientras la aplico huele bastante mal, la verdad. He comprado la de Alba Botánica también para probar, pero mientras no termine este bote no abriré el siguiente. Es casi un litro de producto y creo que me durará bastante. No sé si repetiré por el tema del olor, pero desde luego como crema hidratante le daría las 5 estrellas (lo dejo en 4 por el olor).

Good value and natural ingredients the smell can put you off a little

Posted by 5010534547556864408 on Mar 19, 2016

I wanted to try this lotion because it has no scent and it is made of unrefuned ingredients. It contains very few ingredients and I thought it would be ideal for my sensitive skin. When I tried this lotion for the first time, I was a little put off by the smell, as shea butter has quite a smell itself, which I was not aware of before I purchased this lotion. Despite the fact that this lotion has no added scents, it still smells like unrefuned shea butter along with the natural smell of the other ingredients. My boyfriends jokes that "it smells like we are going to sleep in two separate rooms" or that "this lotion is perfect for single ladies". As this is quite a big bottle I eventually got used to the smell and it smells completely ok for me now. Even my boyfriend got used to it a little. This lotion needs a bit of time to absorb. I apply it right after I get off the shower and I let it absorbe while I brush my teeth. It has a nice thick consistency which I like. It leaves my skin soft. It is not very moisturizing, but it gives just the right amount of moisture that your skin needs, if you have a normal skin. As the ingredients are all natural - it does not irriate my skin and I feel amazing with it. I would rate this product with 5 stars if it was not for the awequard smell. In fairness to my boyfriend, I ordered a bottle with the vanilla smell this time, so I will see how that goes.

good ingredients. great value. non-greasy (not for winter use)

Posted by 5278663886632407128 on Jul 01, 2016

- doesn't smell the best as it's unscented, but it's fine if you look for a lotion with no added scents. - safe to use as the ingredients are natural - watery, non-greasy, good for summer. Doesn't moisturizing enough for dry skin in winter

Interesting Odor

Posted by Reviewer1260133 on Mar 07, 2012

I like this cream because it goes on well, absorbs fast, and is fair trade. I do find myself using it more often than I thought I would. I might just have extremely dry skin. It also has a slight "off smell" to it, that's hard to explain. For being unscented I expected no smell, but when it goes on the skin, there is no lingering smell. Overall, great product.

Good bargain

Posted by 5509534057590642410 on Nov 27, 2012

I didn't realize how big the bottle was until I got it. I was surprized by its size! It smells slightly of shea butter but not overwhelming and it goes away. The texture is light and yet moisturizing. I use it generously and sometimes mix it with some oils.