Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Body Lotion, Vanilla, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

DOESN'T ABSORB WELL

Posted by Reviewer3218879 From California on Jul 19, 2011

Good summer lotion as the heat helps with absorption. But during the winter it takes alot of rubbing for absorption and still leaves skin dry and tight.

Not for the face...but for body!! GREAT

Posted by Reviewer3094906 From Great Britain on May 11, 2010

I was very skeptical about this lotion as its very thin & watery & i thought it would not work as well...i was wrong! Lasts all day long..leaves skin soft and moisturized...i have to try the body wash next. if you like shea butter...try this, not for the face thoe but for the body...good stuff.

Chicken Bumps No More!

Posted by Reviewer2582826 From New Hampshire on Nov 21, 2010

Initially I wasn't sure I like this product because I thought it had a watery consistency. After using a few more times to give it a fair shake, I noticed the bumps went away. I suffered with this a lot growing up and even as an adult, and was very pleased to see my skin change within a week of use. Super clean and great value for the economy.

Everyday Shea Body Lotion, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1169104 From Canada on Feb 02, 2011

This is my favourite body lotion! The vanilla scent is very light - I wish it was a bit stronger. The scent doesn't last very long. The texture is thinner - it's definitely not a thick cream! I like how quickly it absorbs into my skin and I feel moisturized all day long. The bottle is HUGE - one bottle lasts for weeks! I normally order this from a Canadian website, but the price is double the US price. So, even with duties/taxes at the border, this is such an excellent deal! Received my order, in southwestern Ontario, Canada within 7 days. I will definitely be purchasing more from iHerb.com.

pretty okay

Posted by Reviewer1687199 From Korea, Republic of on Oct 23, 2011

although it takes some time to be absorbed, for people who are really bothered with phenoxyethanol, it's okay.