GREAT BUY!!

Posted by rossanav on Aug 24, 2013

Yes, it's a great buy for a large bottle. Aside from that it smells just like lavender!! Not overpowering but a nice subtle scent that is energizing and calming. I made the mistake of ordering another brand and it did not come close to the quality of this one. I use it to refill my hand wash dispensers as well.

Nice body wash

Posted by Reviewer3333110 on Oct 28, 2010

This is a nice moisturizing body wash. I thought it would smell better, but the scent doesn't bother me at all. I love that it's all natural, and the price is great.

Great scent, performance, long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1999223 on Dec 28, 2010

I've become a convert to this brand of soap/shampoo/lotion and have been very happy with its performance. It's about the same price as in stores, but can't beat the convenience of having it shipped to my door without having to drive to a health food store which may or may not have it in stock.

Love this Shea!

Posted by Reviewer2022637 on Jan 26, 2013

I have ordered this many times since it is not over perfumed & makes your skin feel soft. The large size makes it easier because you don't have to order it as often. My daughter also loves it. I would recommend this product to my friends.

not bad

Posted by 4916581910588633905 on Oct 22, 2013

I guess this product for oily skin. It leaves my skin dry and itchy. Good value and smell.

Dry and Contains Cocamidopropyl Betaine

Posted by 4752105954830404194 on Jan 28, 2016

I had bought this after using the "Everyday Shea Shampoo and Body Wash Gentle For Babies", thinking this is the more economical version of that. However, it is very different. This product is very drying on the skin. Worst of all, I discovered that there is Cocamidopropyl Betaine in its ingredients, which isn't found in the other product I've used. Hence, the price difference. I will be switching back to the other one.

Posted by 5663086120015286543 on Jul 26, 2014

One of the best soap based body washes I have tried! Doesn't dry out skin and smells nice, faintly of lavender. I have even used this as shampoo and it cleansed the hair well and left no residue or waxiness. The pump works well. Very affordable.

Really great for anyone.

Posted by 5304398974806728138 on Aug 13, 2014

The lavender scent is really natural and not too strong. It doesn't leave much of a scent after showering. It's mild but makes you feel clean without drying your skin out.

IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN YOU NEED THIS

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Oct 21, 2012

Good fragrance and soft, caressing foam, this body wash is a treat. I used to get cracked skin on my elbows and feet because of dehydration, but this has disappeared.

Everyday Shea body wash

Posted by Reviewer1881297 on Apr 09, 2011

Love this stuff. Great price at iHerb.com.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »