10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Everyday Shea, Body Wash, Unscented, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Posted by naturellen on Sep 24, 2010

This wash liquid is very versatile: I use it as a shampoo for my hair, as a hand wash, as a body wash and for washing my dog. The soap doesn't dry my hair or my skin at all, it lathers up easily, it washes of easily and it really is moisturizing. It's also fragrance free although the ingredients have their own natural scent to them but even fragrance allergic people should be able to use this product. A really good all-over product for excellent value!

Buyer BEWARE.....NOT UNSCENTED!!!

Posted by Reviewer1473469 on Sep 05, 2010

First of all, this product is NOT "UNSCENTED" OR "FRAGRANCE FREE" in the least!!! It has a really awful smell and is quite pungent. It kind of has an earthy, herbal, bitter smell. Kind of like those tar shampoos, but not as nice. Having said that, however, it does NOT stay with you when it is rinsed off. So, it doesn't linger. But boy you sure can smell it while you are using it. It's strong too, not subtle at all. How in the world they get away with labeling it unscented or fragrance free is beyond me. I have MCS and thank God it doesn't bother me physically. It's just not pleasant scented. However, it very well could bother others with MCS so, buyer beware! Heed my warning. Maybe see if your local health food store carries it and smell it before buying it here. Also, aside from the stench, it doesn't wash off well. It feels like soap. By that, I mean you don't feel clean. When you are washing with it your hand skids down your arm after it is rinsed off. It's not a soft fluid feeling like the All-Terrain Wonder Wash. Now, that stuff makes you feel clean and is NOT scented if you get the unscented. Yes, there is a bit of an odor, BARELY. (EVERYTHING still has some scent even if it's unscented.) At least it smells like nothing if that makes sense. So, I can't even say that this soap/moisturizing wash makes you feel clean and moisturized. It's just a huge let-down all the way around and now I have approx 30 oz of this stuff to use. I've been using it for 2 weeks now and can't wait til it's gone! I will be going back to the All-Terrain Wonder Wash cause at least it WORKS and is truly fragrance free.

Great body wash

Posted by Reviewer3030138 on Dec 29, 2010

I find that this body wash is free of many chemicals....fairly pure in ingredients. It is not runny as some other brands and is low in toxicity levels.

Clean body

Posted by Reviewer3003024 on Apr 04, 2011

Really like this product and will order it again. I love that it doesn't make a bunch of useless, skin drying lather. Just does what it's supposed to do........clean my bodyy

Everyday Shea Body wash

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Aug 23, 2011

Great Product! I use the unscented one and it is mild for my sensitive nose and skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »