Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Body Wash, Vanilla Mint, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

My new favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2930565 on Aug 11, 2011

I love this wash. The smell is not strong, but it is pleasant. The spearmint aspect is more noticeable than the vanilla to me, but you can smell both. It cleans well, rinses well, yet doesn't dry out my skin. The price and size make this a great value, and I intend to make this product a staple in my home.

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer2024678 on Aug 27, 2010

This bottle is very economical. However, it's a bit too drying for my skin. I've been looking everywhere for a hydrating body wash, since the water at my new place is terrible, even with a filter. No such luck. :-/ Smells faintly of vanilla mint, not too strong for those sensitive to smells.

Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2072455 on May 28, 2010

This body wash is super moisturizing and leaves you feeling cool and tingly from the mint. It does not have a heavy vanilla smell which makes me like it even more.

Vanilla mint

Posted by Reviewer1307301 on Jan 20, 2011

Smells like a minty chewing gum. Does not smell like vanilla at all in my opinion. Leaves skin soft. I think I will re-purchase.