Great product, great company.

Posted by 5426349331243435667 on Jul 14, 2015

Really like this product. Love the big bottle. Used it in the shower initially and once we got over the squeaky clean feeling (that feels initially like your skin is sticky) before drying with a towel, we all liked it. However, after stumbling on the Alaffia Black Soap and preferring that in the shower, this stuff has become a handwash soap and does a wonderful job at that too.

Love this Scent

Posted by 4651171807485826513 on Jun 26, 2015

This scent is very pleasing/welcoming. The body wash gives ample suds and I will definitely purchase this brand again. Does not dry your skin.

excellent

Posted by 5053547652496010098 on Jun 21, 2014

Sent bon (menthe vanille). Mousse bien. Très crémeux. de couleur Marron (Opaque). La compo est tres bien

i like it

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jan 06, 2014

Forša dušas želeja. Milzīgs iepakojums, pietiek ilgam laikam.

Like it

Posted by NatalieM on Sep 07, 2013

Like the smell it's minty more than vanilla but it's still great and love the consistansy of it.

Yum!

Posted by 4726393566490305658 on Aug 21, 2013

I love this body wash! It smells great, like something you would find in a spa, without being overpowering. I like that it uses minimal ingredients.

good

Posted by may291 on Jun 17, 2012

Non drying, non irritating, no weird ingredients...the scent is not bad, but more like toothpaste than body wash. Reminds me of doublemint gum. I now buy the unscented kind, add my own essntial oils, to use for my hair, body, hands, everything.

nice scent!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 04, 2012

a good bargain

Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

Great Christmas Gift!

Posted by Reviewer1285241 on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this for myself months ago and loved it. The only problem is that the store I buy it from is 25 min. from my house. I was happy to find iherb. I ordered five bottles for Christmas gifts and of course one for me! Delivered for free and let me skip a 25 min. drive to the store. Thanks!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »