My new favorite.

Posted by Reviewer2930565 on Aug 11, 2011

I love this wash. The smell is not strong, but it is pleasant. The spearmint aspect is more noticeable than the vanilla to me, but you can smell both. It cleans well, rinses well, yet doesn't dry out my skin. The price and size make this a great value, and I intend to make this product a staple in my home.

Love the Aroma

Posted by CritterChuckles on Jan 04, 2012

I've been using this body wash for about 3-4 wks now. The vanilla mint aroma is nice for a wake me up in the mornings plus it also suds up really well. I haven't noticed much in the way of skin moisture vs. others I've tried but I would buy it again since it's a good quality in a large bottle for a decent price.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2283138 on Feb 14, 2011

Very nice body wash, fresh and makes skin shiny and soft. In my favorite list.

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by Reviewer3300298 on Aug 09, 2011

I usually buy this stuff at Wholefoods, but they seem to always be out! I use it for everything from washing to shaving. Definitely my favorite! iHerb has a great price on it!

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1938636 on Nov 08, 2011

I will purcchase again , can't beat the price .

good

Posted by may291 on Jun 17, 2012

Non drying, non irritating, no weird ingredients...the scent is not bad, but more like toothpaste than body wash. Reminds me of doublemint gum. I now buy the unscented kind, add my own essntial oils, to use for my hair, body, hands, everything.

Great Christmas Gift!

Posted by Reviewer1285241 on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this for myself months ago and loved it. The only problem is that the store I buy it from is 25 min. from my house. I was happy to find iherb. I ordered five bottles for Christmas gifts and of course one for me! Delivered for free and let me skip a 25 min. drive to the store. Thanks!

Yum!

Posted by 4726393566490305658 on Aug 21, 2013

I love this body wash! It smells great, like something you would find in a spa, without being overpowering. I like that it uses minimal ingredients.

Soft Vanilla Scent!

Posted by Reviewer3089102 on Feb 06, 2011

Great product. You get a lot for your money too.

Vanilla Everyday Shea wash

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

Bought this as a hand soap also, smells great, works great and for the size the price was right

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »