Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Conditioner, Lavender, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

okay..

Posted by Reviewer1840462 on Mar 14, 2012

It did not smell like I had imagined it would. Smells kinda weird but it's good for my hair so I will continue to use it. I am pleased with the results of my hairs condition.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2285292 on Apr 26, 2010

Wonderful smell, good moisturizing from this conditioner. However, if you have fine hair like I do, it may be a bit too much.

Awful conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2631456 on Sep 20, 2012

This conditioner is unlike any other organic or commercial mass produced conditioners. When you pour it in your hand, it lacks the smooth/ silky feel that all conditioners have. It has feel of a hand lotion, in fact first time I used it I was convinced I had mistake and ordered the wrong product. So, the effect on the hair is terrible. It leaves the hair limp and unhealthy looking / feeling. I like the Everyday Shea lavender shampoo, their bubble bath for kids. This product is utter failure.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Oct 30, 2011

This left my hair very dry like I never even put conditioner on it! I was very disappointed! Will try to get my $ back...maybe needs more Shea or something!

This flopped on moisture.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 23, 2015

This brand has excellent lotions so I thought I'd give the conditioner a try. Unfortunately, I thought the previous reviewers were missing junky ingredients like silicone and I didn't heed their warnings. It is the least effective hair conditioner I've ever used. It is barely more than water despite putting six big pump fulls throughout my hair. I don't even think I would use this as a base to mix a mask in. The pump dispense, however, is nice. Everyday shea did you change your formula based on a few reviewers complaining about too heavy moisture? My thoughts are to use this as a shave cream. Two stars for the ingredients that are natural and pleasant scent.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »