Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Conditioner, Lavender, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2285292 From Michigan on Apr 26, 2010

Wonderful smell, good moisturizing from this conditioner. However, if you have fine hair like I do, it may be a bit too much.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3137755 From Indiana on Oct 30, 2011

This left my hair very dry like I never even put conditioner on it! I was very disappointed! Will try to get my $ back...maybe needs more Shea or something!

Awful conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2631456 From California on Sep 20, 2012

This conditioner is unlike any other organic or commercial mass produced conditioners. When you pour it in your hand, it lacks the smooth/ silky feel that all conditioners have. It has feel of a hand lotion, in fact first time I used it I was convinced I had mistake and ordered the wrong product. So, the effect on the hair is terrible. It leaves the hair limp and unhealthy looking / feeling. I like the Everyday Shea lavender shampoo, their bubble bath for kids. This product is utter failure.

okay..

Posted by Reviewer1840462 on Mar 14, 2012

It did not smell like I had imagined it would. Smells kinda weird but it's good for my hair so I will continue to use it. I am pleased with the results of my hairs condition.

great