10% Off Orders Over $40!

Everyday Shea, Moisturizing Conditioner, Vanilla Mint, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

My hair loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1870198 on Mar 19, 2010

I noticed a difference the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner set. It let my naturally curly African-American hair super soft, shiny and moisturized. And as a bonus, the scent is so yummy! Smells so good, you want to eat it. I definitely will buy this shampoo and conditioner again.

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2397516 on Feb 04, 2011

One of the best conditioners I have tried. It is all natural, not too heavy, and could probably be left in your hair as a leave-in conditioner. Great product and I would definitely recommend. Natural products along with a water filter for the shower leaves your hair in amazing condition.

An exhilarating experience

Posted by Reviewer2669144 on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best conditioners you'll ever buy hands down, with it's fresh Vanilla smell and it's great moisturizing effect of Shea Butter you'll never go back to traditional conditioners again.

Ok

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair: 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, medium and high porosity. The bad: The smell of this is really bad. It smells like tooth paste and i have to really think before i could decide if it was worth putting in my hair. And the smell stays a bit when the hair is dry. I had to use a lot of this stuff to really get it through my hair and it has bad slip. The good: The bottle is HUGE, and i like the pump. The finished result was really good, my hair felt soft and moisturized. I feared this would be to heavy for me since shea butter is the second ingredient, but it really isn't. Its just a tiny bit heavy, the way I like it.

Conditioner that woprks.

Posted by Reviewer2359798 on Feb 16, 2012

Great hair conditioner. Will purchase again. Good bargain.