My hair loves this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1870198 on Mar 19, 2010

I noticed a difference the first time I used this shampoo and conditioner set. It let my naturally curly African-American hair super soft, shiny and moisturized. And as a bonus, the scent is so yummy! Smells so good, you want to eat it. I definitely will buy this shampoo and conditioner again.

Amazing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2397516 on Feb 04, 2011

One of the best conditioners I have tried. It is all natural, not too heavy, and could probably be left in your hair as a leave-in conditioner. Great product and I would definitely recommend. Natural products along with a water filter for the shower leaves your hair in amazing condition.

An exhilarating experience

Posted by Reviewer2669144 on May 23, 2011

This is one of the best conditioners you'll ever buy hands down, with it's fresh Vanilla smell and it's great moisturizing effect of Shea Butter you'll never go back to traditional conditioners again.

Ok

Posted by 5340090975637445702 on Jun 29, 2013

My hair: 2c, 3a, fine/med texture, medium and high porosity. The bad: The smell of this is really bad. It smells like tooth paste and i have to really think before i could decide if it was worth putting in my hair. And the smell stays a bit when the hair is dry. I had to use a lot of this stuff to really get it through my hair and it has bad slip. The good: The bottle is HUGE, and i like the pump. The finished result was really good, my hair felt soft and moisturized. I feared this would be to heavy for me since shea butter is the second ingredient, but it really isn't. Its just a tiny bit heavy, the way I like it.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Mar 08, 2015

This brand has excellent lotions so I thought I'd give the conditioner a try. Unfortunately, it is the least effective hair conditioner I've ever used. It is barely more than putting water on my hair despite using six big pump fulls. I mistakenly thought the negative reviewer were simply used to junky ingredients of conventional conditioners like silicone. I didn't heed their warnings and ended up with such severely snarleed hair that it had to be chopped off in places. Everyday shea did you change your formula based on a few reviewers complaining about a conditioner that is too heavy?

Conditioner that woprks.

Posted by Reviewer2359798 on Feb 16, 2012

Great hair conditioner. Will purchase again. Good bargain.

sucks

Posted by Reviewer2433293 on May 26, 2010

didn't help with moisturizing my hair. once again not for african-american hair. i'll give it to my boyfriend he is white.

Malo

Posted by KELLAS on Jun 15, 2014

Lo unico bueno que le encuentro es el olor. Mi pelo es rizado tipo 3B, y este producto no ayuda a hidratar ni desenredar en absoluto. Es un envase enorme...no puedo acabarlo....lo regalaré,a mi pelo no le hace bien, aprece que lo enreda incluso mas... No me gusta nada.

Love this! Amazing Value - Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2804428 on Feb 29, 2012

All natural! None of the yucky chemicals, parabens or cancer causing stuff AND it works!!! ALL at a reasonable price and proceeds go to great causes too! It smells like Spearamint and it REALLY works, though with my LONG hair I knew I'd need twice as much conditioner as shampoo so a 2:1 ratio for me.

LOVE THIS SCENT

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

The vanilla-mint scent is amazing....you can smell it even after your hair is dry.....Great conditioner for long hair....and works great in hard water.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »