هلالي

Posted by 4885657121207586893 on Apr 22, 2016

شامبو صحي سعرة رخيص مقارنه بحجمه رغوته كثيفه

Shea Shampoo Vanilla-Mint

Posted by 5174359233686569713 on Jan 22, 2016

Leaves hair nice for a day, but need to use everyday, as the name says. Thought that this vanilla-mint scent would be somenthing I'd really love, well vanilla I cant smell at all, and the scent in its entirety is delicate. If you want something that really smells good, pick something else.

smells like bubble gum

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Jul 01, 2015

I love the quality and how it leaves my hair, it foams well, and my scalp isn't so oily after it. Bu the smell i really unusual for as shampoo, and got the lavender one and I like it better.

No me gusta

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014

Es enorme y no se como gastarlo... No me gusta nada!! Huele a menta muy bien pero chirría el pelo y una vez seco parece que siga sucio y pesado ..

Best shampoo I ever used

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

Love the fact that the company is so socially progressive too. Will be using more Allafia products. Love this company.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jul 29, 2014

It is a great shampoo. It leaves the hair clean. The only inconvenient is that you have to apply a little more quantity in the first shampoo, but in the second time it is perfect. I love it.

Very satisfactory, but a little change in design.

Posted by 5173106373994566202 on Jun 09, 2014

I already used this product once, and as I did, this products is amazing in both of quality and quantity. Strongly recomended

Fantastic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Apr 25, 2014

I just tried this shampoo and I love it. It works well with my naturally curly hair, which is in a sorry state at this time of the year (end of winter, it needs some serious conditionning!). Shampoo smells great, not too strong, lathers up very well (a little bit needed only), rinses squeaky clean, and leaves hair nice and shiny. I am a convert! (I also love the facial line Everyday Coconut, great stuff.)

Dry

Posted by 5724285788996126984 on Jan 15, 2014

Sure, refreshing, but way to dry for daily use.

Sqeeky hair

Posted by 5107536996256602673 on Jan 14, 2014

It makes my hair feel soooo sqeeky! I dont like that at all but it makes my hair clean and it foams great. So I use it only once every week.