Everyday Shea, Shampoo, Vanilla Mint, 32 fl oz (950 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Can´t use it

Posted by Reviewer1841579 on Dec 04, 2011

It´s not clean my hear. I have try it for 2 weeks, but it not work :( I use it like shower gel, and it´s cleans well.

lots of body

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Dec 08, 2011

Large container need to use a lot to gt lather but makes hair fluffy if you like that...:0

Week foam, watery

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on May 16, 2013

Pros: very big bottele, low price, natural ingredients, smells nice Cons: foams not very well, pretty watery - need a big amount to wash greasy hair, the bottle came a bit crashed I like another Alaffia seria more, for example "Alaffia, Shea & Honey Nourishing Shampoo, Citrus Blossom, 8 fl oz (235 ml)"

Coco-betaine?

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 01, 2013

I bought this and realised I did not check up the ingredient list fully. I checked up on coco-betaine and some said it isn't a very good ingredient... If anyone has accurate information on this, please share. I am switching over to organic excellence once this is used up. My boyfriend got dry but soft hair after using this.

Sqeeky hair

Posted by 5107536996256602673 on Jan 14, 2014

It makes my hair feel soooo sqeeky! I dont like that at all but it makes my hair clean and it foams great. So I use it only once every week.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »