Good Moisturizing Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1710330 on Jun 20, 2011

Very soft and gentle, doesn't dry hair. A smell is great!

LOVE THIS SCENT

Posted by 4917076163549949801 on Nov 08, 2012

The vanilla-mint scent is so refreshing....makes my hair so soft....not sticky....and yet I can still smell it when my long hair is dry.....I've tried allot of natural shampoos and conditioners and this brand is my favorite.

Love this shapmpoo

Posted by 5338767062983846006 on Jan 10, 2013

I have long hair and it get dry at the ends. The shampoo is amazing. It is like a deep conditioner. If you have dry hair, this is the shampoo you've been looking for!

So clean! Great for sensitive scalp

Posted by 4735367514647232331 on Aug 13, 2016

After struggling to find the right shampoo for my unpredictable and sensitive scalp, I have been extremely satisfied with this product. Problems with dandruff, itchiness, and iritation have all subsided. It lathers well at first application, which is great because some natural shampoos don't. Leaves scalp and hair feeling so clean. Although I was hesitant about the vanilla scent, the scent is actually very light and doesn't stay after rinsing. I highly recommend this shampoo.

smells like bubble gum

Posted by 5397094601099771416 on Jul 01, 2015

I love the quality and how it leaves my hair, it foams well, and my scalp isn't so oily after it. Bu the smell i really unusual for as shampoo, and got the lavender one and I like it better.

Like this brand

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

The scent reminds me of Doublemint gum. This was fine, (I have normal hair that is not very fussy) but for the sake of simplicity and not having multiple huge bottles in the shower, I just use the unscented body wash for my hair too, which works just as well for me, and add my own essential oils sometimes. Like that it is SLS/paraben free, fair trade, short simple ingredient list...

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer1447044 on Nov 19, 2011

It smells much more mint than vanilla, but still is a very agreable shampoo for everyday use

Week foam, watery

Posted by 5764407993677192464 on May 16, 2013

Pros: very big bottele, low price, natural ingredients, smells nice Cons: foams not very well, pretty watery - need a big amount to wash greasy hair, the bottle came a bit crashed I like another Alaffia seria more, for example "Alaffia, Shea & Honey Nourishing Shampoo, Citrus Blossom, 8 fl oz (235 ml)"

never again

Posted by Reviewer2433293 on May 26, 2010

This shampoo isn't for african american hair. the shampoo made my hair very dry.

love the scent

Posted by 5357511497415059881 on Jul 23, 2013

good for normal hair. great value and super scent.