Will not repurchase

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Very thin, almost watery. Not very moisturising. I really dislike the scent, which unfortunately lingers on the skin all day.

Everyday Shea, Shea Butter Baby Lotion

Posted by bubska on Jan 04, 2012

I like it. Very moisturizing, absorbs well.

Very good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1558169 on Mar 31, 2014

Initially I bought it for my newborn baby, but then I started to use it myself too. The lotion is creamy and not liquid as most reviewers write. The smell is very nice and fresh. The lotion absorbs perfectly and does not leave soapy coat on the skin. Perfect moisturizer for baby's gentle skin and pampering pleasure for adults. I use the lotion for over 5 months now and only a half of th bottle is gone. Will surely buy it again.

Good

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 21, 2012

Lavender is really calming for child, and shea is good for sensitive skin. // Лаванда действует успокаивающе, а ши хорошо для кожи. Нравится :)

so nice

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Oct 09, 2011

lovely. we use it as well as my daughter. It's liquidy but smells great and hydrates quite well.

Great lotion but the scent leaves much to be desired.

Posted by WonderfulReverie on Oct 21, 2013

The consistency of this lotion is great; it's not too thick or too runny. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly without any greasiness. However, I am not a big fan of the scent. I think the herbal smell is too aggressive for babies and I don't enjoy it on my baby. It's an unpleasant mixture of lavender and lemon and I think the maker should've gone for one or the other because combined, it's quite awful. I like the generous size of this bottle, but I will not be repurchasing it.

Not very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1729412 on Mar 09, 2015

This product shows great ingredients, but it is very runny, very watery; I've had to add vit. E to it, and apricot kernel seed oil to 'richen-it' up.... I won't purchase again.

It's a good product

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Jun 03, 2015

Moistures well and smells good.

Wow

Posted by startnow on Feb 21, 2016

I've ordered quite a few body lotions from this site recently but i loved none. Everyone lotion: no moisturizing. At all. Whatsoever. I felt dry right after putting it all over liberally. Dimethicone in it but the silicon did nothing to harbor any moisture in the skin. Gave it away Reviva friming lotion: very light moisturizing if any. No firming Avalon CoQ10 firming lotion: better one of the 3 but nothing amazing. It does moisturize somewhat. But small quantities and it's used up really fast. No firming. I didn't expect much from Everyday Shea, because it partially resembled Everyone Lotion in pictures-a jumbo sized cheap thing. But i needed inexpensive lotion with a pump for convenience for frequent summer showers. Some reviews were discouraging. Saying runny texture and not moisturizing enough. But boy, i am glad I ordered it. The viscosity is light not runny. And it does moisturize! I put the lotion on and it stays on skin long enough to spread or rub then it disappears. It's not greasy nor sticky but hydrates. I don't know how they do it! Light texture spread easily so you need only small amount. The size is not humongous like Everyone lotion but it's going to last. Simple good ingredient(no silicon!) with such decent pricing, I am throughly satisfied with this product. My favorite lotion from iherb so far. Or possibly my most satisfying purchase from iherb. PS: not moisturing enough for dry winter skin. The scent was less than fetching but I grew to like it.

I like!

Posted by 5559413027339944389 on Apr 23, 2015

I really enjoy this natural lavender smell. It is not offensive, it does not last long. It is very organic! The lotion is great for keeping my hands moisturized between frequent washings at the clinic. My coworkers also approve of the fast absorbing lotion (not cream) that allows us to maintain moisturized healthy hands. Time for another bottle

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »