Wow

Posted by startnow on Feb 21, 2016

I've ordered quite a few body lotions from this site recently but i loved none. Everyone lotion: no moisturizing. At all. Whatsoever. I felt dry right after putting it all over liberally. Dimethicone in it but the silicon did nothing to harbor any moisture in the skin. Gave it away Reviva friming lotion: very light moisturizing if any. No firming Avalon CoQ10 firming lotion: better one of the 3 but nothing amazing. It does moisturize somewhat. But small quantities and it's used up really fast. No firming. I didn't expect much from Everyday Shea, because it partially resembled Everyone Lotion in pictures-a jumbo sized cheap thing. But i needed inexpensive lotion with a pump for convenience for frequent summer showers. Some reviews were discouraging. Saying runny texture and not moisturizing enough. But boy, i am glad I ordered it. The viscosity is light not runny. And it does moisturize! I put the lotion on and it stays on skin long enough to spread or rub then it disappears. It's not greasy nor sticky but hydrates. I don't know how they do it! Light texture spread easily so you need only small amount. The size is not humongous like Everyone lotion but it's going to last. Simple good ingredient(no silicon!) with such decent pricing, I am throughly satisfied with this product. My favorite lotion from iherb so far. Or possibly my most satisfying purchase from iherb. PS: not moisturing enough for dry winter skin. The scent was less than fetching but I grew to like it.

It's a good product

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Jun 03, 2015

Moistures well and smells good.

I like!

Posted by 5559413027339944389 on Apr 23, 2015

I really enjoy this natural lavender smell. It is not offensive, it does not last long. It is very organic! The lotion is great for keeping my hands moisturized between frequent washings at the clinic. My coworkers also approve of the fast absorbing lotion (not cream) that allows us to maintain moisturized healthy hands. Time for another bottle

Not very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1729412 on Mar 09, 2015

This product shows great ingredients, but it is very runny, very watery; I've had to add vit. E to it, and apricot kernel seed oil to 'richen-it' up.... I won't purchase again.

Skin Care

Posted by 4742428710746861091 on Mar 04, 2015

The scent is not pleasant, the lotion is a bit watery, but it serves its purpose.

Love it!

Posted by 4770545829144097641 on Nov 04, 2014

Initial reaction was not great, the lotion seemed a littly runny and there was a distinct nutty scent to the lotion that took some getting used to. But upon application, the lotion is instantly absorbed leaving little residue on the skin, the lavender and lemon smell is also pleasantly mild and unobtrusive. The nutty smell, with some googling, I discovered is the smell of unrefined shea butter which is packed full of nutrients and vitamins great for the skin health. I am very cool with that. My skin feels very soft and smooth without the greasy heavy texture that other lotions tend to leave, its moisturized well and feels natural. Love using the lotion and will def buy again. But if you are looking for a heavy lotion that will leave you smelling fragrant for a long while, this isn't it for you. if you are looking for a mild scent, and very natural feel, I highly recommend this.

Very good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1558169 on Mar 31, 2014

Initially I bought it for my newborn baby, but then I started to use it myself too. The lotion is creamy and not liquid as most reviewers write. The smell is very nice and fresh. The lotion absorbs perfectly and does not leave soapy coat on the skin. Perfect moisturizer for baby's gentle skin and pampering pleasure for adults. I use the lotion for over 5 months now and only a half of th bottle is gone. Will surely buy it again.

Easy to apply and effective

Posted by Reviewer2324933 on Mar 18, 2014

I have been using Shea butter for several years purchased through Iherb. While I like the product, I find that I use this product much more frequently and find it much quicker and more pleasant. The pump spray is so easy. It does not have the consistence of Shea butter in a jar, but is much more creamy and seem to absorb into the skin quicker. The smell is pleasant and different.

Gave as a gift

Posted by stylomiloforever on Oct 29, 2013

I've used the Body Wash and it was good.

Great lotion but the scent leaves much to be desired.

Posted by WonderfulReverie on Oct 21, 2013

The consistency of this lotion is great; it's not too thick or too runny. It is easy to apply and is absorbed quickly without any greasiness. However, I am not a big fan of the scent. I think the herbal smell is too aggressive for babies and I don't enjoy it on my baby. It's an unpleasant mixture of lavender and lemon and I think the maker should've gone for one or the other because combined, it's quite awful. I like the generous size of this bottle, but I will not be repurchasing it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »