lovely scent

Posted by kapture on May 03, 2016

pleasant body wash, would probably recommend this more as a hand wash

Almost 5 stars!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

Love everything about it - the scent, the bubbles, the way it makes our skin feel. It just loses a point because it stings my son's eyes when we wash his hair and we bought it for him. We're going to buy a new shampoo and use it as his bath wash so it will still get used - I just wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't use it for both.

I love this product!!

Posted by 4735911760811577428 on Apr 02, 2016

I'm a woman of African descent with thick, kinky, 4B hair living in Japan. Along with that, I just started dreadlocking my hair. I'm experimenting with different natural shampoos right now, so I bought this product while it was on sale to try out on my dreads, which need residue-free shampoo. I bought it with the intent of simply making it a body wash if it didn't work out, since it's all natural. I started by using it as a body wash, since wash day was still a few days away. It completely blew my expectations out of the water as a body wash. I felt sooooo clean after using it, almost squeaky clean, but yet once I dried myself off, I felt amazingly soft. As a shampoo, it was equally amazing. The only thing that keeps it from becoming my go-to shampoo is the smell. I actually like the smell of the product and I was hoping that it would linger in my hair, but it left no scent on me, which was disappointing. The effectiveness of the product as a shampoo was a 10/10 though! Quite frankly, I really couldn't go wrong with this purchase, and I'm so glad that I took advantage of the sale. This website has been a lifesaver for my hair and body while living in Japan. Thanks!!

not a fan.

Posted by 4708893384315162997 on Mar 22, 2016

Had high hopes for this product. Quality was ok but smell wasn't as good as I thought. Smelt chemically. But positives are that there are no parabens SLS etc. Don't think I'll repurchase.

Un producto de calidad a un buen precio

Posted by 5025941764995329678 on Feb 20, 2016

No lo he probado en bebés, lo he usado yo y mi pelo ha quedado limpio. Huele bien y tiene una fórmula excelente y natural. Volveré a comprarlo sin ninguna duda.

great

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

soapy and has bubbles

Smells bad

Posted by Shufang on Feb 07, 2016

Gentle on the skin but I could not stand the smell. Would not repurchase.

Shampoo and body wash in one

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I enjoyed using this product; it made life so much easier because I could use it as a shampoo and a body wash. I am not fond of lavendar so I'm using a similar two-in-one product from the same company in a different scent.

Smell good but

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 06, 2016

It smells really good with the lavender fragrance but quit drying on both hair and the skin

the best shampoo ever

Posted by 5566692492933982162 on Feb 05, 2016

I used it for my baby and for my self.. then the whole family started to use it.. it makes hair shiny and clean as well as the skin.. I recommend it foe everyone.