Everyday Shea, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

すごくいい

Posted by Reviewer2919591 on Oct 09, 2012

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

my hear love it

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Mar 26, 2012

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

yummy was

Posted by Reviewer2752181 on Aug 25, 2011

i love the smell of these products and it makes my daughter's skin soft, without irritation.