Everyday Shea, Shampoo & Body Wash, Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Reviews 1-star

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 23, 2011

Both my girls have been using it as shampoo, and it leaves the hair stiff. Same goes to the conditioner & DeTangler calming lemon lavender. Thumbs down.

yuck

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013

This smelled so terrible I couldn't even bring myself to use it. I couldn't detect any lemon scent at all and the lavender almost smelt rancid. Gross.

Not Good

Posted by 5442918261669097108 on Oct 18, 2013

I checked the reviews on this product before I purchased it and was surprised about how many people liked this product. I used it once, couldn't stand the smell, and threw it in the garbage. Sorry, I just absolutely did NOT like this product. I hate to discourage others to not buy it, but for me, it was a waste of funds. I am sure my next purchase will have better results.

never came

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 10, 2014

Never came, so i cant review it.