yuck

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013

This smelled so terrible I couldn't even bring myself to use it. I couldn't detect any lemon scent at all and the lavender almost smelt rancid. Gross.

nope i hated this

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

didn't work well on my kids. didn't work well on myself bought once, and never again it also had a slightly weird texture to it (in my opinion) sticking to our household tried and tested favourite nature's baby organics!

awful smell

Posted by Reviewer2721958 on Jun 23, 2011

Both my girls have been using it as shampoo, and it leaves the hair stiff. Same goes to the conditioner & DeTangler calming lemon lavender. Thumbs down.

왜 이렇게 평이 좋은지 이해가 안되는 제품

Posted by 4742374686529425190 on May 19, 2015

세살 아이가 눈이 따갑다고 식겁하는 제품이예요. 향도 남편 표현에 따르면 겨땀내 같다고..마늘냄새 같은 냄새 있잖아요! 어떻게 소진해야 하나 고민되는 제품 입니다....

Not Good

Posted by 5442918261669097108 on Oct 18, 2013

I checked the reviews on this product before I purchased it and was surprised about how many people liked this product. I used it once, couldn't stand the smell, and threw it in the garbage. Sorry, I just absolutely did NOT like this product. I hate to discourage others to not buy it, but for me, it was a waste of funds. I am sure my next purchase will have better results.

never came

Posted by bugajuk on Feb 10, 2014

Never came, so i cant review it.

BAD SMELL

Posted by 5285609952736559328 on Feb 08, 2015

May be this product is very good, so healthy, with soft care and etc, but it has terrible smell! The smell is like a very old soap of time of my grandma or something. I couldn't use it by myself, and couldn't give a chance to use it more than one time by my child. Its smell stay on my son's hair, and it really horrible. Just in case, keep this in mind.