Reviews 4-star

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Feb 04, 2012

I have only used this as as shampoo so I can't comment on its function as a body wash. I find it works well used occasionally, it lathers decently and doesn't leave my hair too dry or weird. I've repurchased it already for that purpose.

Very gentle

Posted by 4683884306934451214 on Dec 14, 2015

This has been refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes and my son doesn't complain when I'm washing his hair. We’re very happy with the product and hope other flavors will follow.

Satisfied (and my dog also is!)

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I used this product as body wash and it was really good - package is huge, I love cosmetics with the pump (it is so easy to use and dose!) and lavender smell is one of my favourite smells! It is making nice foam, skin is washed and also moisturized (but body lotion is needed to be used after shower nevertheless). Maybe it is a bit funny (I hope it is not rude...) but I was using this also as shampoo for my dog - and her fur was so soft, shiny and good smelling! So also suitable dor puppies I think! :)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2360533 on Aug 14, 2011

Not lathering very well, but otherwise is fine. The smell reminds me of my grandma's soap :)