Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2509706 on Feb 04, 2012

I have only used this as as shampoo so I can't comment on its function as a body wash. I find it works well used occasionally, it lathers decently and doesn't leave my hair too dry or weird. I've repurchased it already for that purpose.

Very gentle

Posted by 4683884306934451214 on Dec 14, 2015

This has been refreshing. It's very gentle on the skin and eyes and my son doesn't complain when I'm washing his hair. We’re very happy with the product and hope other flavors will follow.

Almost 5 stars!

Posted by 5620046276271276584 on Apr 19, 2016

Love everything about it - the scent, the bubbles, the way it makes our skin feel. It just loses a point because it stings my son's eyes when we wash his hair and we bought it for him. We're going to buy a new shampoo and use it as his bath wash so it will still get used - I just wouldn't have bought it if I couldn't use it for both.

lovely scent

Posted by kappture on May 03, 2016

pleasant body wash, would probably recommend this more as a hand wash

Love this product!

Posted by 5706216899286930172 on Jul 06, 2016

I bought this as a shampoo/ body wash for my toddler but I use it as well. It has a great scent and is gentle on the skin. I also use it for shaving and my legs feel very smooth afterward. This is the second time I've bought it and I'll keep buying as long as it's in stock!

Satisfied (and my dog also is!)

Posted by DadaBarokova on Jan 29, 2016

I used this product as body wash and it was really good - package is huge, I love cosmetics with the pump (it is so easy to use and dose!) and lavender smell is one of my favourite smells! It is making nice foam, skin is washed and also moisturized (but body lotion is needed to be used after shower nevertheless). Maybe it is a bit funny (I hope it is not rude...) but I was using this also as shampoo for my dog - and her fur was so soft, shiny and good smelling! So also suitable dor puppies I think! :)

OK

Posted by Reviewer2360533 on Aug 14, 2011

Not lathering very well, but otherwise is fine. The smell reminds me of my grandma's soap :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Aug 31, 2011

the smells is just ok... sort of "industrial"...

reacomendation

Posted by Reviewer3357420 on Nov 15, 2011

leaving hair look clean and smells good