I love this product!!

Posted by 4735911760811577428 on Apr 02, 2016

I'm a woman of African descent with thick, kinky, 4B hair living in Japan. Along with that, I just started dreadlocking my hair. I'm experimenting with different natural shampoos right now, so I bought this product while it was on sale to try out on my dreads, which need residue-free shampoo. I bought it with the intent of simply making it a body wash if it didn't work out, since it's all natural. I started by using it as a body wash, since wash day was still a few days away. It completely blew my expectations out of the water as a body wash. I felt sooooo clean after using it, almost squeaky clean, but yet once I dried myself off, I felt amazingly soft. As a shampoo, it was equally amazing. The only thing that keeps it from becoming my go-to shampoo is the smell. I actually like the smell of the product and I was hoping that it would linger in my hair, but it left no scent on me, which was disappointing. The effectiveness of the product as a shampoo was a 10/10 though! Quite frankly, I really couldn't go wrong with this purchase, and I'm so glad that I took advantage of the sale. This website has been a lifesaver for my hair and body while living in Japan. Thanks!!

Un producto de calidad a un buen precio

Posted by 5025941764995329678 on Feb 20, 2016

No lo he probado en bebés, lo he usado yo y mi pelo ha quedado limpio. Huele bien y tiene una fórmula excelente y natural. Volveré a comprarlo sin ninguna duda.

great

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

soapy and has bubbles

Shampoo and body wash in one

Posted by Reviewer1514717 on Feb 07, 2016

I enjoyed using this product; it made life so much easier because I could use it as a shampoo and a body wash. I am not fond of lavendar so I'm using a similar two-in-one product from the same company in a different scent.

the best shampoo ever

Posted by 5566692492933982162 on Feb 05, 2016

I used it for my baby and for my self.. then the whole family started to use it.. it makes hair shiny and clean as well as the skin.. I recommend it foe everyone.

Use this as my own shampoo

Posted by 5249122675895496551 on Jan 28, 2016

I have eczema and it is hard to find a shampoo without any chemicals. This one works on my hair very well. Doesn't dry it out and my hair seems to become thicker after using this. But it is not suitable for my girl's thin hair. However if use on the skin, it has this tingling feeling that I don't like.

👍

Posted by 4834248700046329124 on Jan 25, 2016

👍

i love this 👍🏻

Posted by 5599136977030259073 on Jan 19, 2016

I bought this for my daughter

natural

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Dec 30, 2015

i used it as shower gel and hand wash. love it because of natural and small amount of ingredients , i intend reordering it. it makes a lot of bubbles, which i didnt expect from a natural body wash, but i like it . thank you

Totally love it!

Posted by 5554842030073001711 on Dec 13, 2015

The same quality as for bubble bath product is here. Economic dozator, thick consistence and nice odour. I'd certainly recommend this one.