Excellent!!!

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 09, 2012

Use on my baby. Very nice. Not too thick. Nice smell. I USE IT ON MYSELF. Have just tried on my face and it works, non-drying. What a great company, seriously have to support them and what they do!!

my hear love it

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Mar 26, 2012

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

yummy was

Posted by Reviewer2752181 on Aug 25, 2011

i love the smell of these products and it makes my daughter's skin soft, without irritation.

すごくいい

Posted by Reviewer2919591 on Oct 09, 2012

滑らかにきれいに汚れを落とし、髪も肌もすべすべになります。 金属石鹸感も残らず、きしみもなくヌルつきもなく、最高です。 肌も髪も地肌も柔らかくなります。 4社の赤ちゃん子供用シャンプーを、ねこっ毛の大人が使ってみた感じでは、 Mild By Nature for Baby または これ > Jason Naturl Kids only!さるの絵 > Rainbow Research Shampoo for Kids パンダの絵 という感じです。

great product for sensitive scalp

Posted by Reviewer3315421 on Nov 02, 2011

tender cleaner, as result healthy hair and scalp, the stuff of this product is really created for sensitive baby and adult skin, scalp and hair. easy-to-use because of dispenser

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2759089 on Aug 25, 2011

Foams well, has a light smell of lavender which doesn't stay after being washed off, just like all the other organic products I've known. The dispenser is very convenient to use. The bottle may not look that attractive (really, i think they should have made it not transparent, because of the brownish product colour), but the shampoo is really nice. For that price it's a very good product.

great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3043787 on Mar 17, 2012

this shampoo is really great for my daughter,it is mild and soft

Wonderful bath foam

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Mar 08, 2013

Very moisturising.. skin doesn't feel dry after using.

Nice smell

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 14, 2013

A small amount goes a long way, tear free, and good lathering. I think I will buy the whole serie next time (detangler and body cream).

Wonderful!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Even though the bottle was damaged when I received it, the wash was a pleasant surprise. I've used it as a body wash, shampoo, liquid soap, and face wash. I have a very sensitive skin and I get a rash whenever some dodgy ingredient is preset. I haven't had any problems with this wash.