Nice smell

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 14, 2013

A small amount goes a long way, tear free, and good lathering. I think I will buy the whole serie next time (detangler and body cream).

Wonderful bath foam

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Mar 08, 2013

Very moisturising.. skin doesn't feel dry after using.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Feb 04, 2012

Smells terrific, great lather & no residue on the skin. Love the natural ingredients!

Wonderful!

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

Even though the bottle was damaged when I received it, the wash was a pleasant surprise. I've used it as a body wash, shampoo, liquid soap, and face wash. I have a very sensitive skin and I get a rash whenever some dodgy ingredient is preset. I haven't had any problems with this wash.

Good Quality, But New Pkg is a little disappointing

Posted by 5194557570316587267 on Jun 30, 2014

I've been using this body wash for several months, and very satisfied with the quality, quantity and price. This time, as usal, I ordered 3 bottles. When I opened the box, 2 of them were leaking. Other products which came in the same box were not damaged at all. So I don't blame the parcel company or delievery man. The leakage might be the new Package problem. It's changed, and it's leakng... I might search for new product next time. I don;t like receving damaged goods...

yuck

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013

This smelled so terrible I couldn't even bring myself to use it. I couldn't detect any lemon scent at all and the lavender almost smelt rancid. Gross.

nope i hated this

Posted by 5143400201669976707 on Feb 25, 2015

didn't work well on my kids. didn't work well on myself bought once, and never again it also had a slightly weird texture to it (in my opinion) sticking to our household tried and tested favourite nature's baby organics!

My kids favourite

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Cleans well, hair and body, without drying. Good, natural ingredients. Have been, and will be, buying again.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2824963 on Jul 07, 2011

Lathers really well. A little goes a long way. The children like it. I like it because it is natural and no harsh chemicals. I would buy this product again.

grate

Posted by Reviewer2710675 on Apr 19, 2012

This shampoo is really great.Making foam and wash well. like it because it is natural and no harsh chemicals. I would buy this product again.