July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Everyday Shea, Shea Butter Shampoo & Body Wash, Calming Lemon-Lavender, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

Nice smell

Posted by 5608931065043377749 on Feb 14, 2013

A small amount goes a long way, tear free, and good lathering. I think I will buy the whole serie next time (detangler and body cream).

Wonderful bath foam

Posted by Reviewer2949595 on Mar 08, 2013

Very moisturising.. skin doesn't feel dry after using.

Natural product at a very good price

Posted by TrueReviews on Jan 05, 2014

This is a very good product, I use it to wash my baby's bum after nappy changes. It is so easy to use because of the dispenser. It is not very hydrating, and I don't quite fancy the smell. But it is a natural, fair trade product, with a very good price for that huge volume. For my son's bath I use Weleda's products, which I think are unbeatable. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

my hear love it

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Mar 26, 2012

- it's shiny, bouncy and clean after wash, and no dry scalp / dandruff (I guess because it's sulfate free and without other irritating mystical things) my nose dosen't -the smell is not the best and a bit weak, but you can always add some extra lavender or lemon or essential oils. But I give it 5 stars anyway because of the ingredients and the price - excellent ingredients!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Feb 04, 2012

Smells terrific, great lather & no residue on the skin. Love the natural ingredients!