Outstanding antioxidant-prewotkout!!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Have been using it for years. Quercetin works wonders without any of the jittery effects of caffeine. Especially for training in the evening it's the perfect pre-workout supplement. You could also combine it without any problems with a single shot of good espresso coffee (half an hour before the workout). Additionally, taking it the day that follows an intensive workout it further helps in quick recuperation. The diet orange and wild berry tastes are the best options. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 01, 2008

I saw Lance Armstrong advertising this product and thought I would give it a try, now I can see how he had all those Tour De France victories! I first tried FRS in the can from a local store, I was tired and drank it around 7pm thinking nothing of having to go to bed in a couple of hours, this stuff gave me such and incredible flow of energy, hard to describe, just a nice relaxed very focused type of energy, not jittery at all, I finally did get to bed till about 3am and never got much sleep but felt fantastic the next day and had another one later that morning which held me for the full day. I've continued to use it almost daily or when I need a boost, the powered mix is convienent, just pour into a bottle of water, but I think the premix in the can is stronger concentration, maybe 1.5 of the powdered = 1 can or so.. orange tastes pretty good..

It Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1276340 on Jul 02, 2008

I use FRS every day, and notice a significant difference in my energy levels. It also tastes great!

frs

Posted by Reviewer3076777 on Jul 30, 2008

This is a wonderful product that keeps me going with so much energy to do what i need to do during the day or night awsomeproduct. sarah conner

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2815381 on Sep 09, 2008

I have been drinking FRS for about a year, and appreciate that I can get it from your company at a reduced price.

FRS Energy powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer1430734 on Nov 04, 2008

This energy drink works better than any other I have tried on the market. I don't like the canned drinks like Red Bull or Monster. I feel they make me jittery. I would highly recommend this drink.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2430910 on Nov 18, 2008

I've been using this powdered energy drink for over a yeaer now and I can honestly report--it WORKS--and doesn't give you a "sugar high" like Red Bull or similar so-called "energy drinks". It's fortified with Vitamins and green tea extract--so it has anti-oxidant properties as well as giving your body an energy boost. I drink it each and every day and it tastes treat too!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Jul 22, 2014

I like this mixed into the Garden of Life Meal Replacement vanilla for a tasty kick in the morning.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2415088 on Dec 01, 2009

Having been using FRS for months now, but this is the first time I've purchased from this site. And I'm happy with the product and the price. I use this to give me extra energy after my chemo treatments and it works awesome. I've also recommended this to others and they can't believe how well it works. Would recomment to anyone looking for an extra boost of energy to make it thru the day.

good energy

Posted by Reviewer1575955 on Apr 30, 2010

Naturally boosts energy and gives important B's for my body's enzyme activity.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »