FRS Healthy Energy, Powdered Drink Mix, Orange, 14 Packets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Outstanding antioxidant-prewotkout!!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Have been using it for years. Quercetin works wonders without any of the jittery effects of caffeine. Especially for training in the evening it's the perfect pre-workout supplement. You could also combine it without any problems with a single shot of good espresso coffee (half an hour before the workout). Additionally, taking it the day that follows an intensive workout it further helps in quick recuperation. The diet orange and wild berry tastes are the best options. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 01, 2008

I saw Lance Armstrong advertising this product and thought I would give it a try, now I can see how he had all those Tour De France victories! I first tried FRS in the can from a local store, I was tired and drank it around 7pm thinking nothing of having to go to bed in a couple of hours, this stuff gave me such and incredible flow of energy, hard to describe, just a nice relaxed very focused type of energy, not jittery at all, I finally did get to bed till about 3am and never got much sleep but felt fantastic the next day and had another one later that morning which held me for the full day. I've continued to use it almost daily or when I need a boost, the powered mix is convienent, just pour into a bottle of water, but I think the premix in the can is stronger concentration, maybe 1.5 of the powdered = 1 can or so.. orange tastes pretty good..

It Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1276340 on Jul 02, 2008

I use FRS every day, and notice a significant difference in my energy levels. It also tastes great!

frs

Posted by Reviewer3076777 on Jul 30, 2008

This is a wonderful product that keeps me going with so much energy to do what i need to do during the day or night awsomeproduct. sarah conner

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2815381 on Sep 09, 2008

I have been drinking FRS for about a year, and appreciate that I can get it from your company at a reduced price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »