Great product

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Jul 01, 2008

I saw Lance Armstrong advertising this product and thought I would give it a try, now I can see how he had all those Tour De France victories! I first tried FRS in the can from a local store, I was tired and drank it around 7pm thinking nothing of having to go to bed in a couple of hours, this stuff gave me such and incredible flow of energy, hard to describe, just a nice relaxed very focused type of energy, not jittery at all, I finally did get to bed about 3am and never got much sleep but felt fantastic the next day and had another one later that morning which held me for the full day. I've continued to use it almost daily or when I need a boost, the powered mix is convienent, just pour into a bottle of water, but I think the premix in the can is stronger concentration, maybe 1.5 of the powdered = 1 can or so.. lemon lime taste is ok..

love the product

Posted by Reviewer3122476 on Oct 14, 2009

this is great, easy to put into a water bottle each morning

FRS Energy powdered Drink

Posted by Reviewer1430734 on Nov 04, 2008

This energy drink works better than any other I have tried on the market. I don't like the canned drinks like Red Bull or Monster. I feel they make me jittery. I would highly recommend this drink.

chic

Posted by Reviewer1805951 on Nov 24, 2008

good taste

FRS Healthy Energy packets-Lemon Lime

Posted by Reviewer1889688 on Dec 04, 2008

FRS Healthy Energy is easy to use-just add to a bottle of water and shake. It does give you a boost of energy to keep you going during the day. On the down-side, it doesn't totally dissolve.

John Rice

Posted by Reviewer2260771 on Dec 11, 2008

Great stuff for use before and during weight raining. Helps with recovery after training.

Pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer2153509 on Jul 08, 2009

Good tasting. Seems to be working well.

powdered drink

Posted by Reviewer1453965 on Oct 02, 2009

This is great stuff. I take it everyday to work with me and it get me through the day.About 3:00 pm I get the ( lay my head a the desk and sleep ) droops. I also have Parkinson's and it really dose help boost my energy.

FRS Healthy Energy, Powdered Drink Mix, Diet Lemon Lime, 14 Packets, 4.5 g Each

Posted by Reviewer1989636 on Sep 20, 2008

A little pricey, but I really like this product before and after a run. It provides a little boost of energy and is a nice recovery drink.

Tastes good. Refreshing.

Posted by Reviewer1675136 on Dec 03, 2014

I pop two packets to 500ml water to drink before I do the indoor cycling for 150 min in the night. Gives me energy, for sure. And just enough caffeine, so I can sleep well after the workout. My only concern is that the alarmingly bright color, which looks unhealthy and probably is. Overall, I like this drink mix.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »