Face Doctor, Face Surgeon II, Medicated Soap, 2 oz (60 g)

4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works Great! My Skin is Actually Healing!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Jul 16, 2009

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Complexion Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks. I believe the combo of this and the Complexion Soap is really helping. Sometimes I only was my face with the Complexion Soap in the morning, as the Medicated seems a little stronger- you can feel it tingling a bit more.

Great for my skin!

Posted by Editka on Apr 14, 2012

I really love this soap. I suffered from acne about seven years (I am twenty). My skin was in fact horrible, I had the pimples, the enlarged pores and the spots and deeper inflammations too over the whole face, the worst manifestations were on my cheeks. The texture was unhealthy, unclean and rough. I must say my skin was never oily, but dry. So it wasn't a natural result of greasy, oily skin. I hated the feeling when I touched my skin. I tried so hard to find something what can help. I tried many drugs from my dermatologist, many expensive products from pharmacy, chemical peel and the supplements, diet changes, intestinal cleansing - nothing helps. And then I learned about demodex and I still think this is the problem. If you have acne and nothing really seems to help, try this. I registered improvement in just one week. Now it's more than month and my skin is nearly soft. There are still red spots and my skin still doesn't look healthy, but it's smooth to touch. No other product I tried could it! I use both, this soap and Face Doctor Complexion Soap twice daily. I'm sorry I didn't find it earlier! E.

amazing soap!

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on Jun 19, 2008

This soap was recommended to me at my local health food store for acne. It took about 3 weeks to see results. I've been using it for over 2 months now and my face is clear! I only have occassional breakouts and it's only one at a time instead of 3 or 4. The guy at the store told me that after about 3 months I shouldn't break out anymore! I'm waiting to see. It was $20 at the store and was well worth the money. I will recommend this to friends and family.

good

Posted by Reviewer2632655 on May 26, 2012

highly recommended for demodex. i have passes the control and i don' t have anything on my skin

great

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

seems to fight all the parasites that live on the facial skin and cause problems. I use it in the evenings followed by Face Doctor Complexion Soap and argan oil at the end.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »