Does nothing

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Sep 23, 2014

I've been using both of Skin doctor's soaps for a month - no improvement. It does nothing and have not helped so far.

Didn't work for me

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 22, 2013

I was very eager to try this product, despite the high price for a bar of soap. When I got it in the mail (along with the other Face Doctor soap) I was surprised that it is made in China, and the packaging has spelling and grammar errors. I've been using this soap for over a month now (again, along with the other soap) and haven't noticed any change in my skin. I still have demodex mites, my skin still has large pores and my pockets are emptier. I've followed the instructions and have been leaving it on my fave for at least a minute. Had this soap cost $5, I would have given it 2 stars, but the fact that the soap is so expensive and it didn't work for me, I give it just one star. It works fine as a soap (it is drying, though), but nothing more than that. Also, I have been using it for a month but it's already half gone (I have been using it on my scalp as well). Perhaps it does work on acne, for some, but my main problem isn't a lot of pimples, it is the demodex mites that I know burrow into my pores. IF you feel you have to try it, I would just suggest you get this soap, without purchasing the other one, which is also around $15.

comlpexion soap보다 독해요

Posted by hyunha on Jan 10, 2013

가격대가 조금 더 있고 성분비도 강해 좋을 거라 생각하고 주문했는데. 막상 사용해 보니 민감성 피부에는 좀 강하네요. 빨간색 complexion soap이 순하고 좋습니다.

Not so sure..

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Started using this with the Complexion Soap..Had high hopes didn't do much.

Great!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Sep 10, 2012

Super! My skin never was so clean, using this with face doctor soap!

good

Posted by Reviewer2632655 on May 26, 2012

highly recommended for demodex. i have passes the control and i don' t have anything on my skin

great

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

seems to fight all the parasites that live on the facial skin and cause problems. I use it in the evenings followed by Face Doctor Complexion Soap and argan oil at the end.

Face Doctor Face Surgeon II

Posted by Reviewer2043400 on Jan 17, 2012

Great product see review of Face Doctor Complextion soap. Another great product both at great prices.

face surgon II

Posted by Reviewer2116810 on Jan 05, 2012

great product

Face Doctor, Face Surgeon II, Medicated Soap, 2 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

So far this soap has started to bring out some places that need to on my face and neck, even ears. There is still quite a lot of flaking, but am sure that it is due the the shedding of the skin affeted. I am very please with what is happening. Thank you

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »