« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works Great! My Skin is Actually Healing!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Jul 16, 2009

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Complexion Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks. I believe the combo of this and the Complexion Soap is really helping. Sometimes I only was my face with the Complexion Soap in the morning, as the Medicated seems a little stronger- you can feel it tingling a bit more.

amazing soap!

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on Jun 19, 2008

This soap was recommended to me at my local health food store for acne. It took about 3 weeks to see results. I've been using it for over 2 months now and my face is clear! I only have occassional breakouts and it's only one at a time instead of 3 or 4. The guy at the store told me that after about 3 months I shouldn't break out anymore! I'm waiting to see. It was $20 at the store and was well worth the money. I will recommend this to friends and family.

good

Posted by Reviewer2632655 on May 26, 2012

highly recommended for demodex. i have passes the control and i don' t have anything on my skin

Face Doctor, Face Surgeon II, Medicated Soap, 2 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

So far this soap has started to bring out some places that need to on my face and neck, even ears. There is still quite a lot of flaking, but am sure that it is due the the shedding of the skin affeted. I am very please with what is happening. Thank you

great

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

seems to fight all the parasites that live on the facial skin and cause problems. I use it in the evenings followed by Face Doctor Complexion Soap and argan oil at the end.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »