Works Great! My Skin is Actually Healing!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 on Jul 16, 2009

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Complexion Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks. I believe the combo of this and the Complexion Soap is really helping. Sometimes I only was my face with the Complexion Soap in the morning, as the Medicated seems a little stronger- you can feel it tingling a bit more.

amazing soap!

Posted by Reviewer2480887 on Jun 19, 2008

This soap was recommended to me at my local health food store for acne. It took about 3 weeks to see results. I've been using it for over 2 months now and my face is clear! I only have occassional breakouts and it's only one at a time instead of 3 or 4. The guy at the store told me that after about 3 months I shouldn't break out anymore! I'm waiting to see. It was $20 at the store and was well worth the money. I will recommend this to friends and family.

good

Posted by Reviewer2632655 on May 26, 2012

highly recommended for demodex. i have passes the control and i don' t have anything on my skin

Face Doctor, Face Surgeon II, Medicated Soap, 2 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1229072 on Oct 09, 2011

So far this soap has started to bring out some places that need to on my face and neck, even ears. There is still quite a lot of flaking, but am sure that it is due the the shedding of the skin affeted. I am very please with what is happening. Thank you

great

Posted by frensisa on May 26, 2012

seems to fight all the parasites that live on the facial skin and cause problems. I use it in the evenings followed by Face Doctor Complexion Soap and argan oil at the end.

comlpexion soap보다 독해요

Posted by hyunha on Jan 10, 2013

가격대가 조금 더 있고 성분비도 강해 좋을 거라 생각하고 주문했는데. 막상 사용해 보니 민감성 피부에는 좀 강하네요. 빨간색 complexion soap이 순하고 좋습니다.

Didn't work for me

Posted by HealthyGuy on May 22, 2013

I was very eager to try this product, despite the high price for a bar of soap. When I got it in the mail (along with the other Face Doctor soap) I was surprised that it is made in China, and the packaging has spelling and grammar errors. I've been using this soap for over a month now (again, along with the other soap) and haven't noticed any change in my skin. I still have demodex mites, my skin still has large pores and my pockets are emptier. I've followed the instructions and have been leaving it on my fave for at least a minute. Had this soap cost $5, I would have given it 2 stars, but the fact that the soap is so expensive and it didn't work for me, I give it just one star. It works fine as a soap (it is drying, though), but nothing more than that. Also, I have been using it for a month but it's already half gone (I have been using it on my scalp as well). Perhaps it does work on acne, for some, but my main problem isn't a lot of pimples, it is the demodex mites that I know burrow into my pores. IF you feel you have to try it, I would just suggest you get this soap, without purchasing the other one, which is also around $15.

Face Doctor, Face Surgeon Medicated Soap

Posted by Reviewer2694841 on Aug 07, 2011

My first order through iHerb.com could not have gone smoother. I had one question that got an immediate and satisfactory response, and the order arrived within ten days. I am extremely happy with the product and would easily recommend it to others with skin problems. The soap through iHerb was not the cheapeast nor was it the most expensive, however, when shipping was factored in to each of the companies, iHerb won my business. I have only one comment and that is there is no expiry date on the product. It was listed on-line, which allowed me to order an appropriate stock-pile but it would be of comfort to see it on the individual boxes themselves and I know some of the Facedoctor soaps do have it listed.

Does nothing

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Sep 23, 2014

I've been using both of Skin doctor's soaps for a month - no improvement. It does nothing and have not helped so far.

Medicated soap

Posted by Reviewer2992372 on Sep 25, 2008

Same as above. I am continuing to use this product everyday. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »