Face Doctor, FaceDoctoR, Complexion Soap, 3.35 oz (100 g)

Complexion soap

Posted by Reviewer3001650 From Australia on Mar 01, 2010

I have been using this soap for my rosacea for 3months now and it has worked extremely well in reducing the redness. I am hoping that with regular use the redness will disappear altogether. My son has also been using it for his severe achne and he feels this is by far the best, safest product he has tried and he has not suffered with achne since starting to use it 3 months ago. HT.

So Far, So Good!

Posted by Reviewer3031425 From Tennessee on Jul 16, 2009

Using this in addition to the Face Doctor Medicated Soap. I'm 23 was experiencing worse acne than when I was a teenager! I also had blotchy redness on the sides of my face. I went for it hard, making sure to wash 2x a day, and after 2 weeks, my skin already looks better. If I have a breakout, its 1 zit instead of 3 or 4. And it is much smaller and heals much faster. I've even had deep blackheads come to the surface that I was able to get rid of! I've also tried Grandpa's Acne Soap, which provided a little help, but seemed to lose its effectiveness. I hope this keeps working for me! And I'm expecting my skin to continue to get better in the next couple weeks.

love it

Posted by idleFLUX From Virginia on May 27, 2009

ive been trying to cure my acne for awhile. i tried the grandpa thylox sulfur soap and it worked great but then lost its effectiveness for me. so i decided to try this one along with the medicated version that they recommend to use along with this soap for stubborn skin. ive been using it for a couple weeks and together they work awesome! the blackheads come to the surface after washing and it totally gets rid of any redness that mightve been cause by acne rosacea or w.e but def a good product

Wonderful Soap

Posted by Reviewer3026634 From Michigan on Oct 13, 2009

This soap is a Godsend for my daughter who has broken out bad and we can't afford to send her to a dermatologist. This has cleared her skin up to only a few occasional breakouts. She don't like the scent though, but really, it works and that is all I am concerned about.

Magic Soap

Posted by Reviewer1473977 From Great Britain on Nov 07, 2009

I swear by this soap. I have a super-sensitive skin but this soap is not only cleansing but also soothing. First started using it while living in California. I like it so much that I now have it shipped to England as I can't buy it here. iHerb did a great job on the shipping too.