Face Doctor, FaceDoctoR, Complexion Soap, 3.35 oz (100 g)

Reviews 1-star

Too dry

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

The FaceDoctor Complexion Soap is far to drying for my skin. I have Rosacea and my skin is thin and very dry.

What a waste of money....

Posted by 5070850111417853463 on Sep 19, 2013

The breakouts on my back and arms, which came about from using Japanese 'deodorant water' on my body, have gotten worse and worse. I thought maybe with this soap, the bad stuff had to come out before my skin could get better, but I've been using this product for a few weeks now and nothing. Also, the smell is strong, cheap and artificial - I can get better quality soap for two bucks. だまされちゃった。 I feel had.

does not work ,enlarges pores

Posted by 4646709064101718121 on Jul 28, 2014

this soap is pathetic, enlarges pores by refining them , works just for a few days on acne and then worsens it , and if you wash your face during the day with some other soap/ facewash hours after using this the skin reacts very badly , actually read reviews and got this one , this is the reason I am writing a review for the first time because I don't want this to happen to anyone what I went through,