Posted by Reviewer1298331 on Nov 17, 2008

Nothing special...I actually put this in my basket by accident! I'll use it until it is gone and not buy it again.

sorry just ok...

Posted by Reviewer1797850 on Jul 23, 2010

it is keeping my skin a little clearer from acne, i still get break outs and my skin complexion has improved a very tiny little bit. a bit drying at times.

Posted by Reviewer2078384 on Sep 21, 2010

Kind of drying if used twice daily, so using once daily. Not sure if helping in a few weeks time, sometimes worsens Rosacea. Not sure of the quality of this Chinese soap... Might try a higher concentration of seabuckthorn next time.

No effects yet

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012

I have acne prone skin, large pores and redness around the nose. I have been using the product for a month now following the instructions, twice a day but I haven't notice yet any visible effect. I will continue to use it as long as the soap bar lasts and make an update if there is any change. Έχω ελαφριά ακμή, σημαδάκια από την εφηβική ακμή και μεγάλους πόρους. Το χρησιμοποιώ σχεδόν ένα μήνα, δυστυχώς όμως δεν έχω διαπιστώσει κάποια διαφορά στο πρόσωπό μου. Θα συνεχίσω πάντως τη χρήση εωσότου τελειώσει αλλά αν συνεχίσω να μη βλέπω διαφορά, δεν θα ξαναπαραγγείλω.