Works great

Posted by 5376977953081910511 on Oct 24, 2014

Been using this for over 12 years now for my rosacea and it's the only thing that works...give it a chance believe me

Boyfriend LOVES it

Posted by ValeskaFarrell on Oct 21, 2014

It smells really soapy but feels great on skin!

face saver!

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Jul 01, 2013

First a few basic facts. I never had a problem with acne growing up, but since reaching 40+ have experienced what can only be described as acne cysts on either side of my chin and then on the side of my nose. The break outs would alternate and only through multi-layer cover ups could I even manage to face going to work. The acne was deep and I could feel it more than I could see it, although when it finally did come to the surface it was not something a warm cloth could simply eradicate. I was desperate and considered something like pro-active. I saw a similar review mentioning proactive and decided it was worth a try. Since I have been using Face Doctor morning and night, I have had NO cyst like break outs. I felt I needed to let anyone out there suffering with this same problem know, there is help. I use a paraben free lotion or sometimes light astringent after--sometimes nothing. I am afraid to be without this soap now and cannot say enough good things about it. The bar is long lasting I am about 1/2 way through and would say I have been using it for at least 4 months. I only use it on my face.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3281626 on Jan 14, 2013

I've been using this product for about 3 months now. I use it on my face, chest, and upper arms. I breakout in these areas from working out/sweating. I also had some scars on my upper arms from breakouts. I'm ordering more today because I do not have a single pimple on my arms or chest! My face still gets a few breakouts, but it's hormonal. My skin is softer and the scars on my upper arms and chest are nearly faded. Mind you, the scars were not all that significant or noticable, but for me they were terrible and now it is all gone!

Great!

Posted by 5505901326799366911 on Sep 10, 2012

Super! So clean skin!

Miracle for acne!!!

Posted by Reviewer1075073 on Aug 19, 2012

My husband has struggled with acne for years. After one use of this soap, my husband's skin is smooth and very healthy looking. My husband says he will never go without this soap. Reasonable price on iherb as well.

She loves it!

Posted by YourNameHere on Mar 02, 2012

I buy this for my Daughter. She claims it works better than Pro-Active.

Face Doctor Complexion soap

Posted by Reviewer2043400 on Jan 17, 2012

great product,it really refines ur skin and makes it look good. this is comming from a guy. it must be used with Face Surgeon II to maximize results. When your girl is telling you u face is so soft and looks great you know something is working.

Best soap for rosacea

Posted by Reviewer2725998 on Jan 16, 2012

I've tried a few soaps with seabuckthorn for my rosacea and this one seems to work the best. It's not the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for. I use this along with a seabuckthorn oil and most of the time it's under control.

I like this soap

Posted by Reviewer2315549 on Jan 05, 2012

I have used this soap for 5 years. A bar last about 2 years and the slivers go on for another 6 months. I think it is a good value. I have Rosacea and people don't comment on my raccoon eyes any more. My complexion has improved. So I am very happy with the soap, and recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »