Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Fairhaven Health, Fertile-Focus, 1 Personal Ovulation Microscope

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

pretty cool

Posted by Reviewer1168671 on Apr 02, 2009

I've been using this thing for a few weeks now along with charting my basal temperature. I've haven't seen any ferns yet, but my chart is also confirming that I haven't ovulated yet. So far, seems pretty accurate. It's compact and easy to use and clean. For anyone who reported not seeing anything but "green light," I have to suspect that either they didn't turn the wheel to focus it, or that the lens was fogged up and needed to be wiped. I was a little bit confused by both problems the first time I used it, but quickly figured then out. Once you get it focused, you can see everything clearly. I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 because I don't think you can replace the battery, which means that I'll have to buy a whole new microscope when the battery eventually dies. I find that kind of disappointing - I would much rather just buy a new battery, but overall I'm very satisfied with what I got for the price.

Fascinating

Posted by Reviewer2048829 on Sep 04, 2008

This little microscope is so easy to use. It is really well built, and the results are obvious. I would recommend it to anyone.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1415614 on Jan 29, 2009

I just got this product a few weeks ago and am in my first cycle using it - it is very clear and easy to see the ferning - I would definately recommend it!

FERTILE-FOCUS

Posted by Reviewer2716028 on Apr 24, 2009

I WAS VERY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THE FERTILE-FOCUS MICROSCOPE. HOWEVER, IT REALLY WORKS. IM HAPPY I BOUGHT THIS ITEM. ITS VERY EASY TO USE, CLEAN, AND READ THE RESULTS. IM REALLY PLEASED.

Perfect Tool for Natural Family Planning

Posted by Reviewer1160697 on Aug 07, 2009

Unlimited tests, non-invasive, and small enough to carry in my purse. Breastfeeding mothers should not be without this handy tool!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »