July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Fairhaven Health, OvaBoost for Women, 120 Capsules

Screwed up my ovulation

Posted by Reviewer3058933 on Aug 18, 2013

Took for two months. Messed up my ovulation cycle. I was regular, every 28 days for over 3 years. Started taking these and my ovulation was later and later. Also, I felt sick during the second month of taking these. When I stopped taking them, I felt better and my ovulation got back on schedule. Didn't help with getting pregnant at all. Still childless.

excellent!!

Posted by 5514441740105682138 on Jan 16, 2014

Previously my cycle was irregular, 19 to 22 days which was different from my usual cycle before my cyst and fibroid operation. Now it is regained back to the regular cycle. I'm sure it's from the 1 month of taking ovaboost as I never take any other supplement or aid to help it regain back.

Used for infertility issues

Posted by 5164320830571912976 on Jan 29, 2014

I have been taking Ovaboost for nearly 3 months now as I had issues with premature ovarian aging. I am 34 years old and my doctor prescribed them to me along with Dhea and Fertilaid. So far this combination has been quite uplifting. I have more energy, feel better, happier and have a more positive take in life. My skin looks much younger and more radiant. Hopefully it will help with the premature ovarian aging as well. will let you know as soon as we know.

Hope it works

Posted by 5110391601744705372 on Jan 11, 2014

I'm taking this product together with Fertility Blend, and hope that it will improve my egg quality. Started taking this product in Nov 2013. Initially, I took only 2 pills for the past month, and just started 4 pills a day as recommended. I will update again if there's any good news.