much needed

Posted by Reviewer2506044 on Aug 03, 2009

a good quality lecithin at a reasonable price

Fearn Liquid Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2089827 on Apr 18, 2009

I take a tablespoon of this product 2-3 times per day. It helps alleviate the itching and flaking of the psoriasis on my scalp. I can't live without it!

liquid lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3329766 on Feb 14, 2009

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Posted by Reviewer2390602 on Jan 25, 2009

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

It is Lecithin, but it's messy

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Dec 10, 2008

This product is indeed a cheap high potency Lecithin (a tablespoon of this is much more potent than a tablespoon of granules or a couple softgels), but it is so thick that it is difficult to pour, and it is nearly impossible to swallow without mixing it with something else (e.g. yogurt). It's okay, and I will finish off the remainder, but I don't think I will reorder this. The only reason I think that you might want to get this is if you had some other application other than oral ingestion (e.g. a topical application).

Great value, the best I have found so far.

Posted by Reviewer1488851 on Nov 04, 2008

I have noticed this is often sold out, please keep it in stock

Fearn Natural Food, Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz (946

Posted by Reviewer1847869 on Aug 22, 2008

taste not that great

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer3191152 on May 30, 2008

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

Best Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2310693 on Apr 27, 2008

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

I have no clue what to fill in here

Posted by Reviewer2032289 on Apr 23, 2008

This product is what I expected but I received the product with a cracked bottle cap and leaking fluid which I reported. I hope they can package the product with better cushioning for shipment in the future.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »