hydrogenated oil

Posted by 5540696803317549078 on Jul 06, 2014

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Iherb natural products

Posted by 4829418101148215316 on Aug 15, 2012

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

title

Posted by 5545735004738278442 on Aug 23, 2012

very nice testy!

Review

Posted by 4990590148704977180 on Oct 04, 2012

Very tasty. I liked the whole family. I'd love to order again.

Very tasty!

Posted by 5365448454213771395 on Apr 06, 2013

Very tasty!

Perfect!

Posted by 5101670574119402300 on Apr 12, 2013

Nothing less or more than peanut butter needs. Great choice!

Love this peanut butter!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 30, 2013

I really like this peanut butter. Ingredients seem reasonable, no added sugar or salt. The taste is quite different to what I was used to in peanut butter. In my country all peanut butters I tried taste like roasted salted peanuts. I was surprised when this one tasted like peanuts in shell! I actually quite like it! :) Will buy again! And the price for the amount is very good too!!!