hydrogenated oil

Posted by 5540696803317549078 on Jul 06, 2014

I saw that this had low glycemic index so purchased it without taking a closer look at the ingredient list which I usually do. It tastes great, but when I came back to the site to check the ingredients, alas, I saw it contained HYDROGENATED OIL, which I really try to avoid at ALL COST since it is one of the worst things you can put into your body. I regret buying this product. I will definitely choose real peanut butter over anything with hydrogenated oil in it. Needless to say, I won't be repurchasing.

Iherb natural products

Posted by 4829418101148215316 on Aug 15, 2012

"My overall experience with iherb have been excellent. Price and Shipping very reasonable. Delivery has been quick. Also, with the careful way they package the products I know that nothing is going to be broken or damaged. Excellent company."

REALLY TASTY PB

Posted by 4672122727271342395 on Feb 12, 2016

I originally bought this product for the no sugar and no salt. But to my great surprise, the TASTE was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIC (real peanutty)! The consistency was good; just an all around great product again from I-herb!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2507898 on Jul 02, 2012

No shugar, No salt! Very good! Real peanuts! You can add honey if you need sweet or salt if you need salty! The best base for every kind of peanut butter you need!

Good

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) This peanut butter is good, you really feel the peanut part, not just sugar like in other products.

Iherb product

Posted by 4650462411553550413 on Jan 04, 2016

Yummmmy really nice

Excelente e rapidez na entrega

Posted by 5393641633095557222 on Feb 15, 2016

Excelente e rapidez na entrega

Sugar-free peanut butter

Posted by 4851930470441306252 on Aug 22, 2014

Fifty 50 sugar-free Peanut Butter is tasty, lower-calorie and very spreadable. It's not a big oily mess like many "natural" peanut butters.

Like other peanut butter

Posted by 4843035957442724212 on Oct 21, 2014

Bought because it has no salt. The taste is good. Like peanut butter is supposed to be. Very good product. Will buy again.

Mantequilla de cacahuete.

Posted by Ampareix on Nov 09, 2014

Está muy rica, la utilizo sobretodo en la merienda, untada en pan y con semillas de calabaza o de girasol encima. Es menos sana que la de la marca PB2, pero es más cómoda de usar porque no tienes que andar mezclándola con agua, sólo meter la cuchara o el cuchillo y ñampazampa! Eso sí, al igual que todas las mantecas de cacahuete no hay que abusar, pues produce muchos gases.