Superior NATTO!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Oct 11, 2012

I love natto and this is by far the best I've tried. It contains Quercitin which gives energy and cancer protection! It's on the pricey side but well worth it. I use it as a blood tonic(purifier) and to reduce the chances of clots. Fermented soy is also good for the stomach health.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1812679 on Sep 05, 2014

Actually, its not only a great product but I would consider it a luxury. I take 15 Tablets two times a day and my heart beat comes down so my BP. It has this additional ingredients which make it so special I think. Yet if I take it twice a day it just gives me two weeks supply. Be careful when you open the bottle. There is a plastic bag stuffed on top and when you pull it out some of the tablets spill out and since they are so small they roll all over. Ha. Anyways, I decided to try: Arthur Andrew Medical, Nattovena, Pure Nattokinase, 4,000 FU, 180 Capsules from IHerb. Its just Natto Kinase, thats what I want. So this one, although a bit more expensive will go a lot longer, something like 6 months or if you double the dose then 3 months. Well, all the best and enjoy your Natto.

I 'LL KEEP TRYING

Posted by 5259630513620955170 on Aug 05, 2013

The dose consisted 10 tablets 2 times a day and they finished so quickly, that I din't manage to see any improvement. Very satisfied with the iHerb company though. I will try natto again but in another product.