First Call, Artichoke & Sarsparilla Supplement, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

First Call

Posted by Reviewer1495754 on Sep 19, 2008

It works! Especially if you are drinking red wine, you will notice a LACK of headache!!! We keep a bottle out at our bar for our friends and now they buy First Call as well!

first call

Posted by Reviewer2795717 on Sep 25, 2008

great product really works!

Love This Product!

Posted by Reviewer3354160 on Apr 13, 2009

I don't drink often, so when I do, I tend to get a headache even after just one or two drinks. These capsules prevent the headaches even if I have a lot more than a couple of alcoholic beverages in one evening, with no weird side effects! In fact, the only side effect I've noticed is that a dose of First Call seems to slow down the effect of the alcohol, so it takes more alcohol to get a little buzz going. In the morning, I've only been thirsty, not hungover. A nice, tall glass of water, and I'm good as new! Anyway, I really use and recommend this product.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Oct 08, 2008

I could tell somewhat of a difference how I felt the next morning, but not enough to purchase again. The price is great!

Hangover cure

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Aug 29, 2009

LOL this actually works!!! did'nt believe it would but it really does, along with alot of water.