Fisherman's Friend, Menthol Cough Suppressant, Original Extra Strong, 38 Lozenges (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great cough suppressant!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

Fisherman's Friend is also my friend, and has been it for years. I use their lozenges both as cough suppressants and against sore throat. Even bad breath is cured instantly with theese. iHerbs price is the best, and I will return for more again and again :-) ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

It do relieve my cough

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 05, 2013

This excellent product does help to relieve my irritate cough.

The BEST cough and throat lozenge money can buy

Posted by northerndruid on Jul 14, 2012

Once or twice a year I might develop a cold or cough, which settles in my chest and sinuses. Fisherman's Friend has the highest concentration of natural menthol in a cough drop/throat lozenge that you can buy. I'm disappointed that it's hard to find Fisherman's Friend in many pharmacies (often hidden in the candy isle or on shelves away from cough drops). Make no mistake though, these little lozenges are STRONG! They're an integral part of fighting off any head or chest cold with a cough or sore throat for me.

Going into cough season prepared

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Nov 25, 2013

This cough suppressant is my tried and trued - have use these for over 20 years, and though I try other products, I always come back to these . Be warned, they are very strong, but do they ever work!

works great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jan 21, 2014

one of my husband's favorites

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »