Yummy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Nice taste, I pour few drops it in my cocoa drink and it tastes terrific! I also use it in the chocolate bark I make with hazelnuts. Last night I made mint choc chip ice cream with coconut milk, and I can tell you it was divine!!! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious Extract for Making Buttermints!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 27, 2014

We've been using this to make Buttermints. I got the recipe from the Blog "Empowered Sustenance". I'll post the recipe below. This is a great extract and we love using it. Will order it again! Buttermints for sugar cravings Ingredients 1 cup butter, organic pasture butter is the healthiest! (If using ghee, which is an oil, it will not emulsify with the honey. See the note on the recipe below) 10-12 drops therapeutic grade peppermint essential oil (I recommend this one) OR 1/8 - 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract (I use the oil) Taste and adjust amount as necessary. 3 Tbs. raw honey (You can increase to 4 Tbs. if desired) Small pinch of unrefined salt Optional: 2 Tbs. cocoa powder for a chocolate version (a reader's suggestion) Instructions Have the butter at room temperature. Stir together all ingredients then scoop it into a disposable pastry bag or zip-top bag. You can use a metal pastry tip like I did, I just stuck the metal tip into the end of a zip-top bag and then cut off a corner of the bag (see picture above). If you don't want to use a tip, just snip of the corner of the bag. Squeeze bite-sized buttons onto a baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper. Place in the fridge until firm, about 2 hours, then transfer to a storage container and store in the fridge. Notes For a chocolate version: A reader told me she made this recipe with the addition of 2 Tbs. cocoa powder, for a chocolate version, with success. That sounds like a great idea and I wanted to share it here! Inspired by this recipe from Shaye at The Elliot Homestead.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2707144 on Jan 03, 2014

Love this extract! I have used it in homemade mouthwash (just baking soda, stevia and this oil mixed with water) and added to my hot cocoa. Just a nice fresh, clean taste-highly recommended!

very subtle

Posted by 5171512499099564264 on Aug 13, 2013

I bought this to make peppermint chocolate and mint chocolate ice-cream. So far, I only made mint chocolate and it was divine!!!

Made some Christmas cookies with this.

Posted by Reviewer2569519 on Dec 29, 2012

Nice taste. Just need a little and it makes a strong flavor.

Great extract

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Works great. Like using it for homemade peppermint patties :)

Really nice

Posted by 5740356004156854382 on Apr 03, 2014

The odour is awesome and perfect product for my mint raw chocolate.

Peppermint Extract

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on May 03, 2014

This stuff is awesome! We use this flavoring in homemade icecream and hard candies.

Nice flavour and smell

Posted by 5200975038516782617 on Dec 09, 2014

Whole family likes this in foods. Not overpowering but good flavour. I also add a few drops to an Epsom salt bath and also sometimes a few drops as a final hair rinse with water (can 'tingle' if you put too much but an extra rinse gets rid of that - helps with dandruff, etc). Have already re-purchased this product.

Perfect Flavor for Homemade Ice Cream!

Posted by 5037962285209771356 on Jun 02, 2015

This product tastes GREAT! I use 2 teaspoons in a batch (1 1/2 quarts) of homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream and it tastes PERFECT every single time!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »