Astoundingly Flavorful

Posted by Reviewer1081222 on Jun 23, 2009

Purchased for health reasons but am struck by how delicious it is straight from the bottle on salad,cooked vegetables, potatoes, rice and any grain. Expensive, but I'll continue this indulgence.

Excellent organic fresh pressed pumpkin oil with an amazing flavor. One of the best on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

Not only is this hydro-therm pumpkin seed oil organic, fresh pressed, unfiltered, unrefined, delicious, and great in different recipes, but also it's loaded with health benefits. Rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamins K, E, C, A, B vitamins (riboflavin, folic acid, thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, pantothenic acid), manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, zinc, pota ssium, selenium, calcium, phytosterols, and antioxidants, pumpkin seed oil is particularly effective in treating high cholesterol, hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular conditions, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, liver and kidney disease, gallbladder stones, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease, insomnia, depression, flu, colds, fever, autoimmune disorders, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, as well as many other skin conditions, and even cancer. It lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, normalizes blood pressure, boosts and strengthens the immune system, flushes toxins out of the body, improves liver and kidney function, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, stimulates the activity of the body’s antioxidant enzymes and neutralizes free radicals, improves brain function, restores hormonal balance, helps maintain healthy bones, joints, skin, nails, and hair, aids sleep, relieves the symptoms of stress and depression, and even reduces the risk of cancer. Pumpkin seed oil can also be applied topically to facilitate the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, burns, abscesses, blisters, boils and alleviate pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. I love this organic pumpkin seed oil: it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product. Would definitely recommend it.

Absolutely delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Dec 17, 2010

I love this oil on veggies. It's a beautiful green and tastes and smells wonderful.

Perfect oil

Posted by sabama on Mar 12, 2014

This Oil is awsome! It is of dark green color, thick, with a pleasant smell. I take it as a source of fatty acids, vitamins A, B, C, K, T, microelements Zn, Mg, Ca, F, Se, etc. Pumpkin seed oil has a huge amount of healthy properties. It is a universal panacea. I advise to read about it throug Internet. It is known, that the pumpkin seed oil from Styria in Austria is the ever best pumpkin seed oil. Therefore I got this particular oil and I am happy with it.

Flora, Organic Hydro-Therm Pumpkin Seed Oil

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Jan 24, 2015

Очень вкусное, деликатесное, невероятно полезное.

RECiPE: Pumpkin Seed Oil Dressing

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

My Austrian friend raves about this, so I had to be a copycat. PUMPKIN SEED OIL DRESSING: 2 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1⁄2 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon pumpkin seed oil (or more to your taste), 1 teaspoon herbs de province, 1 teaspoon minced dry onion, 1 teaspoon chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix in jar with shaker ball and serve over salad or veg. Add toasted pumpkin seeds. All ingredients available on iHerb including the shaker ball, which I can't live without when making and shaking homemade dressings.

Flora, Organic Hydro-Therm Pumpkin Seed Oil, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (FLO-62278)

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Nov 07, 2014

Very good product, but expencive

Amazing Flavour

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 02, 2015

I bought this to help with my hair loss (pumpkin seed oil is supposed to help moderate DHT). I'm not sure if it helped much, but hands down this is the best tasting oil I've ever tasted in my life. Had to try very hard not to just drink it like candy and instead treat it as the once a day supplement as planned. The amazing flavour lasted for about two months in my fridge before dropping off to pleasant. I also gave some to my brother and he was also blown away by the flavour. Would buy again, except I'm switching hair loss strategies to stinging nettle as for the first time ever I'm seeing literally 1000s of thin vellus hairs in my bald widow's peak that I haven't seen since high school (a few have thickened into long regular hairs, but most are just thin, short and wispy).