Tastes like roasted almonds

Posted by Reviewer2285897 on May 17, 2010

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Mar 03, 2011

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

Great quality oil doesn't absorb that easy but your skin is smooth

Posted by Reviewer2910471 on Oct 27, 2009

It makes your skin very very smooth! I'm not too fond of the sweet smell but othewise I can higly recommend it.

Incredible quality

Posted by Reviewer1748549 on Jan 24, 2011

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

Posted by Reviewer2471737 on Jan 24, 2012

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

SMELLS LIKE FRENCH BREAD

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on Mar 25, 2010

I was expecting an almond smell, but was happy with the unexpected fragrance. It makes my lemon sugar body scrub smell like lemon cookies. I can't wait to try this on a salad, as suggested on the bottle.

Tasty, but not what I was looking for

Posted by Reviewer1598154 on Dec 23, 2011

It is a good oil. I had purchased a larger bottle of a different brand at a Whole Foods store, and it was less expensive. I wanted this oil to replace that one. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many fluid ounces it contains. I was surprised to have paid so much for a small bottle. But, it does taste delicious. I bought it to put on my dry skin this winter. It is good, but next time I will want to find the same brand I bought that was more fluid ounces for the money. Thanks though. It is nice to be able to try new products.

I bought some products from you and mixed them together for my nails.

Posted by Reviewer1609780 on Mar 21, 2008

I mixed them with other products which I had and the results on my first try where better than expected. My nails are quickly getting back to normal.

good quality

Posted by Reviewer3216219 on Nov 10, 2009

I'm satisfied with the product, love it!!

almond oil