Tasty and the price is right

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Mar 11, 2011

Best tasting Sunflower Oil on the market. There is no other raw sunflower oil product on the market for cheaper than this. Buy Flora.

Flora - Orgaic Sunflower Oil,

Posted by Reviewer2857415 on Aug 17, 2011

This oil has delicious mild taste and it is perfect in salads, hot cerials, and many other dishes. We like it much better then the olive oil.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1656749 on Aug 20, 2008

I use it in a different form than most people. I gargle it, yes I gargle it on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning for 10 - 15 min. The trick is to get it to turn into a white color. Apparently, it helps detox the body, and it helps with a variety of issues. Including tooth and gum disease. I was having a problem with one of my tooth and it is getting better already. I have only been using it for 2 - 3 weeks. I've heard that you can see tremendous results after a couple of months. So we'll see! :)

Great for "oil pulling"

Posted by Reviewer2764007 on May 17, 2008

I use this oil for "Oil Pulling" taste like sunflower seeds. Great quality oil.

Flora, Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml

Posted by Reviewer1222770 on Jan 10, 2009

The product is very pure and so great for the skin. Thank you.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Sep 08, 2009

An affordable, ultra high quality sunflower oil. Organic, cold pressed, fresh and in dark bottles. I make up a mix of 3 parts sunflower oil, to 1 part flax oil and then I have an amazing Body Bio equivalent oil with an Omega 6 to Omega 3 ration of 4:1. This is the ratio that is used by Dr Patricia Kane - queen of oils! And I will say that it reduced the rate of my seizures by about 70% - which wa pretty amazing since I had already been taking lots of "good" fats in the from of fish oils etc. But Dr Kane has done her research and shown that whilst we do need some fish oils, taking to many, hugely over balances the body and we need lots of the omega 6 too. Hence this wonderful sunflower oil. Studies have show this ratio to reduce seizures, irritability, inflammation and more. Good luck

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 31, 2011

Good taste, and love that it comes in an amber GLASS bottle

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2831712 on Apr 05, 2011

This product is excellent. Please continue to offer it!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I've been buying from them since 1995 when I discovered Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. Fabulous source of healthy Omega 6s.

Good deal