Daily Staple

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011

Use this as a body moisturizer after shower daily. odorless and organic to boot. Higly recomend this product.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I've been buying from them since 1995 when I discovered Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. Fabulous source of healthy Omega 6s.

pure product, very good

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Aug 08, 2011

pure product, very good

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1769052 on Dec 11, 2012

My husband and I have been using this sunflower oil for about two months for oil pulling. Very pleasant taste.This is my second order of this brand. Flora is one of the best out there.

Flora, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1872605 on Oct 18, 2011

Lots of Omega 6 some Omega 9 no Omega 3. Great price, fast delivery.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on May 15, 2011

This goes for $15/bottle in Austin, TX

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2831712 on Apr 05, 2011

This product is excellent. Please continue to offer it!

multitude of uses

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

i originally purchased this oil strictly for oil pulling. after a few weeks of using it first thing in the morning as my mouthwash for around ten minutes at a time, i noticed that the quality of my teeth slightly improved. less plaque build up, and the tartar that was currently there, came off with the gentle flick of a dental scraper. what i did not realize when i first started buying it was how much the flavor grew on me. i started using this for oil bases on my salads and certain things that would call for olive oil, like hummus, or appetizer dips. my favorite use for sunflower oil was in my homemade aioli. this is the only sunflower oil i have ever used so i have nothing to compare it to, but it is mild/light, so it can be pretty versatile

Great for oil pulling

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013

I have been using this product for several months for oil pulling. It has a nice, light taste (I found sesame oil too... bleh) and it is working great. I feel much better and my teeth are whiter. My husband uses it, too, and it's really helping with his periodontal disease.