Oil Pulling

Posted by Reviewer1229135 on Feb 10, 2011

I purchased the Flora Sunflower Oil to use for Oil Pulling, which is an ancient healing method that is still used today. This oil has a very thin consistency which is good for this purpose and a very light taste. I really like it and appreciate its organic quality.

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2029352 on Sep 30, 2009

All of these products are excellent, the truth is in our health. This is why we continue the purchase them again and again.

pure product, very good

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Aug 08, 2011

pure product, very good

Love the taste

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011

When I found out that sunflower oil can take higher heating temperatures I started using more of it. I love the light flavor and use it for allot of sauteing and it works great for morning pancakes and doesn't stick. Also love it when I make my own dressing.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer1883214 on May 15, 2011

This goes for $15/bottle in Austin, TX

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2831712 on Apr 05, 2011

This product is excellent. Please continue to offer it!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Apr 15, 2011

I love Flora. I've been buying from them since 1995 when I discovered Udo's Choice 3-6-9 oil. I use most of their oils because of how they process them. I'm willing to pay the price for organic, unrancid oils. I buy in quantity and store them in the freezer until needed. Fabulous source of healthy Omega 6s.

Daily Staple

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011

Use this as a body moisturizer after shower daily. odorless and organic to boot. Higly recomend this product.

Flora, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1872605 on Oct 18, 2011

Lots of Omega 6 some Omega 9 no Omega 3. Great price, fast delivery.

multitude of uses

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

i originally purchased this oil strictly for oil pulling. after a few weeks of using it first thing in the morning as my mouthwash for around ten minutes at a time, i noticed that the quality of my teeth slightly improved. less plaque build up, and the tartar that was currently there, came off with the gentle flick of a dental scraper. what i did not realize when i first started buying it was how much the flavor grew on me. i started using this for oil bases on my salads and certain things that would call for olive oil, like hummus, or appetizer dips. my favorite use for sunflower oil was in my homemade aioli. this is the only sunflower oil i have ever used so i have nothing to compare it to, but it is mild/light, so it can be pretty versatile