Flora, Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer3002452 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been taking this product for 3 weeks (on the recommendation of my chiropractor) and am quite pleased with the results. My teeth are whiter and I seem to have somewhat less inflamation and joint paint.

organic cold pressed sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer2666964 on Sep 02, 2010

i'm using it to cleanse and energize my body. i take a bit in my mouth, swish it and suck it through my teeth for 20 minutes and then spit out. be sure to rinse the sink good because this is poisons absorbed into the oil so it's very toxic and rinse your mouth thoroughly also. it's sposed to improve your body after doing this every day for approximately a week. also sposed to help gum disease.

Organic Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2213137 on Jun 12, 2011

I got my order very quickly and in excellent condition. One of the reasons that I bought this product from this company is that the shipping was free when I order multiple bottles! That can make a great difference when you order online. I can highly recommend them.

not a push or a shove...

Posted by Reviewer1700172 on Sep 28, 2010

Excellent product to permanently improve your health! Be patient and you will see the results.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

Have started oil pulling with this product for about 2 weeks. Too soon to evaluate effect on gums, teeth, and arthritis pain.

Good quality oil!

Posted by Reviewer2270978 on Mar 10, 2013

Enjoy the quality of the oil and the shipping packaging was great.

Great source of Omega 6

Posted by Reviewer2357101 on Oct 29, 2010

This is hard to find in stores. Seems like everyone wants Omega 3. There's a balance between the two. The Flora Sunflower Oil is perfect to ensure I get more 6's when I need them. Iherb is great for carrying this product as well. Janis Ihrig

good

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 06, 2012

good

Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2676127 on Feb 03, 2009

Good Oil

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2683738 on Oct 12, 2007

We love this oil on salads. It is a great change from constantly using olive oil. Very popular in many European countries.