Flora, Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer3002452 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been taking this product for 3 weeks (on the recommendation of my chiropractor) and am quite pleased with the results. My teeth are whiter and I seem to have somewhat less inflamation and joint paint.

organic cold pressed sunflower oil

Posted by Reviewer2666964 on Sep 02, 2010

i'm using it to cleanse and energize my body. i take a bit in my mouth, swish it and suck it through my teeth for 20 minutes and then spit out. be sure to rinse the sink good because this is poisons absorbed into the oil so it's very toxic and rinse your mouth thoroughly also. it's sposed to improve your body after doing this every day for approximately a week. also sposed to help gum disease.

Organic Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer2213137 on Jun 12, 2011

I got my order very quickly and in excellent condition. One of the reasons that I bought this product from this company is that the shipping was free when I order multiple bottles! That can make a great difference when you order online. I can highly recommend them.

not a push or a shove...

Posted by Reviewer1700172 on Sep 28, 2010

Excellent product to permanently improve your health! Be patient and you will see the results.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

Have started oil pulling with this product for about 2 weeks. Too soon to evaluate effect on gums, teeth, and arthritis pain.

good

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 06, 2012

good

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1710713 on Feb 29, 2012

love the quality!!!

Flora, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1658040 on Apr 01, 2012

I'm using this oil to try and shrink my belly fat, due to the high poly/monounsaturated fats in the oil. I'm doing this because of reading Dr. Oz's safflower oil diet (which by the way has WAY lower fats than this sunflower oil does) ~ after 2 weeks of taking a Tablespoon twice a day, 1/2 hour before my lunch & dinner, my fiance and I both think that my belly IS looking flatter! I'm going to be ordering another bottle as Dr. Oz says it takes 6 weeks to really see improvement. I'll be back to let you know if it is working. Other than that, the oil is very mild, nice flavored & was shipped very quickly & safely to my door!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012

I am using this for oil pulling. Have always used sesame seed oil but heard that cold-pressed sunflower oil works well too. I like Flora products because they are cold pressed and the high quality of the oils. I know I can use the oils both for cooking and for other therapeutic uses. Also, they smell wonderful!

yes!! this oil is very good,love it!!

Posted by 4692611625837415363 on Dec 25, 2013