Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1769052 on Dec 11, 2012

My husband and I have been using this sunflower oil for about two months for oil pulling. Very pleasant taste.This is my second order of this brand. Flora is one of the best out there.

Great for oil pulling

Posted by Reviewer3354291 on Nov 21, 2013

I have been using this product for several months for oil pulling. It has a nice, light taste (I found sesame oil too... bleh) and it is working great. I feel much better and my teeth are whiter. My husband uses it, too, and it's really helping with his periodontal disease.

Flora, Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer3002452 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been taking this product for 3 weeks (on the recommendation of my chiropractor) and am quite pleased with the results. My teeth are whiter and I seem to have somewhat less inflamation and joint paint.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2314791 on Jan 31, 2012

Have started oil pulling with this product for about 2 weeks. Too soon to evaluate effect on gums, teeth, and arthritis pain.

Flora Sunflower Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Mar 31, 2011

Good taste, and love that it comes in an amber GLASS bottle

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012

I am using this for oil pulling. Have always used sesame seed oil but heard that cold-pressed sunflower oil works well too. I like Flora products because they are cold pressed and the high quality of the oils. I know I can use the oils both for cooking and for other therapeutic uses. Also, they smell wonderful!

good

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 06, 2012

good

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1710713 on Feb 29, 2012

love the quality!!!

Flora, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, 17 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1658040 on Apr 01, 2012

I'm using this oil to try and shrink my belly fat, due to the high poly/monounsaturated fats in the oil. I'm doing this because of reading Dr. Oz's safflower oil diet (which by the way has WAY lower fats than this sunflower oil does) ~ after 2 weeks of taking a Tablespoon twice a day, 1/2 hour before my lunch & dinner, my fiance and I both think that my belly IS looking flatter! I'm going to be ordering another bottle as Dr. Oz says it takes 6 weeks to really see improvement. I'll be back to let you know if it is working. Other than that, the oil is very mild, nice flavored & was shipped very quickly & safely to my door!

yes!! this oil is very good,love it!!

Posted by 4692611625837415363 on Dec 25, 2013